• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Daytrading Crypto: My Journey

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by Matteo Zhou, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Jaden Jones

Jaden Jones Igloo Builder Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $577

Maybe with something like Beanie Babies, but stocks have real value tied to the income of a company. By Buying TRX or BAT, your simply hoping someone will pay more for it than you did, when there is really no reason to.

2. Maxboost

Maxboost Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,369
    It's the greater fool fallacy and the reason why cryptocurrency is a religion at this point. Many scammy people are too financially and emotionally invested into it. If there is no greater fool, there is no money...period.

Even if you were to short, you still need to find a sucker on the other end....

FinTech and Jaden Jones like this.
  3. JordanS

JordanS Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $396
    As someone who also day trades, I wish you luck.

Not sure why people are arguing over bitcoin itself, that does not matter. It could fall to $100 or rise to $100000. Either way there is money to be made day trading.

We aren't buying and just hoping it goes up in a month. Get in and out for a few % and be happy.

Matteo Zhou, Dramolion and Artifax like this.
  4. Jaden Jones

Jaden Jones Igloo Builder Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $577
    I day trade as well, the point being made is that stocks are more predictable, and better regulated. I played around with day trading BTC, ETH, and a few others, and it wasnt even remotely the same. Plus most exchange are crooked, especially on margin. They will find reasons to screw you, because there is no regulations. And the amount of trading bots for crypto is ridiculous.

Kingmaker likes this.
  5. kiqu

kiqu PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    May I ask why you chose Crypto currencies as opposed to more established (and probably more liquid) financial instruments?

6. Matteo Zhou

Matteo Zhou New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $31
    WEEK 1 REPORT:
    The first week i made a total of 16 trades, overall it was a very good week.
    I made some very good trades but many bad trades too due to emotions.
    sometimes the difference between a profitable trader and an unprofitable one is very slim,
    the main thing to take in consideration is emotion, we got emontions because we are humans, but in the world of trading one has to be as techincal as possible. That is why putting a stop-loss is essential, even the best trader isn't 100% correct that is why putting a stop loss is the best way to counter it.
    i started the journey with a bankroll of 3261.99
    It seems i'm not able to post images, anyway my current bankroll is at 4756.59

Megan Kay and Dramolion like this.
  7. Matteo Zhou

Matteo Zhou New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Yes i have a strategy that combines all the indicators to strenghen my calls.
    If after a considerable period i'm still doing good i will share my strategy to the forum.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.