The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crushing the Comfort Zone

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Dang it! My flight today got postponed. Was really looking forward to facing this one. Lack of control seams to be the uncomfortable part.

They will put you in control when you do finally do it. You're going to LOVE it. There is nothing in the world like flying an airplane. To impress the instructor, trim off the control pressure once you climb out... It is easy, look it up. :rofl:

Most people who do the discovery flight end up wanting to complete training and get a PPL.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Dang it! My flight today got postponed. Was really looking forward to facing this one. Lack of control seams to be the uncomfortable part.
most small planes could land in your front yard. nothing to it!

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Completed!

CCZ#19 - Bench press my weight! - I've never been able to bench my weight. Mainly because I have the chest muscles of a small mouse. Coupled with a few injuries this has never been possible. It took 4 months of cutting weight and growing muscle but I did it! 162 lbs, no spotter.

I'm going to keep going with this CCZ. Who knows what the limit is.

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
Hahahaha was there a reason you went for Beef Liver? Pig's or lambs is much more palatable. Well done on facing your fears.

I did this and I was a SERIOUS coffee drinker. So much so that my favourite coffee company even sent me a premium t-shirt with my favourite blend on.

Beware this can have bad side effects. I had days of severe headaches as well as the shakes, fatigue and a total lack of concentration. I'd suggest researching caffeine withdrawal symptoms before agreeing to add this one.

Studies says that if you can get rid of coffee it is a great way to have a clearer mind. I've quit coffee but the effect is not noticeable but many have said it helped.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Studies says that if you can get rid of coffee it is a great way to have a clearer mind. I've quit coffee but the effect is not noticeable but many have said it helped.

That's interesting. I haven't noticed an improvement when 'on the wagon'.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Wow from last year and aging like a fine wine. So much treasure to find in this place.

Things I will not be doing:
1. Cliff diving or taming Cobras. Not looking to die in some adrenaline rage.
2. Take serious risks to my health or my business. I'm not betting the house on red but I will push until I'm uncomfortable.

That is funny but true to the bone!

I will never forget this news about one of the first I.M. Gurus I really liked and could learn just from observing.

SIDI

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 5, 2018
Completed!

CCZ#19 - Bench press my weight! - I've never been able to bench my weight. Mainly because I have the chest muscles of a small mouse. Coupled with a few injuries this has never been possible. It took 4 months of cutting weight and growing muscle but I did it! 162 lbs, no spotter.

I'm going to keep going with this CCZ. Who knows what the limit is.
Love it mate!

Do you find that posting on the forum helps from an accountability perspective, or do you just have that fire inside of you?

I’m sure we all have those inner doubts at some point, but just keen to understand how you power through these?

Keen follower

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Do you find that posting on the forum helps from an accountability perspective, or do you just have that fire inside of you?

I have lots of fire coupled with a great accountability coach. I post on the forum so that other's can judge whether it could possibly help them on their path. Roughly half my CCZ ideas have come from forum members as well. It also becomes addictive (weird huh).

SIDI

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 5, 2018
I have lots of fire coupled with a great accountability coach. I post on the forum so that other's can judge whether it could possibly help them on their path. Roughly half my CCZ ideas have come from forum members as well. It also becomes addictive (weird huh).
Thanks for the response. Will be keenly following. Keep kicking a$$

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
Generally, simple self-reflection is already stepping outside of the comfort zone. Then acting upon it will determine what effects will it have on you. If you decide to do something positive with what you saw during the self-reflection time, you will gain great things - like increased confidence or success in desired areas. In the case of dismissing taking action - confidence drops. Taking action is also stepping into the uncomfortable, yes. It brings the gratification delayed in time. Not taking action brings instant gratification of relief of anxiety of unknown. It is in healthy human nature to develop and flourish. In the case of staying stagnant for too long ignoring inner calling - depression will kick you in the butt by screaming "this is not the way to live a life for you, time to move!". Getting outside of your comfort zone makes your mind more focused and clearer, as it is needed to find yourself in "the new". I personally enjoy visiting a country where I don't know the language. It makes me automatically pay more attention to the body language of others and simply I enjoy connecting on other levels than the language

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.