Crush It!
"Why now is the time to cash in on your passion"
Great book. Easy read-- 135 pp.
If you like Gary's over the top presenting style, you may be a bit surprised at the more sedate tone of this book. Few four letter words, and not as many "you can't touch me" taunts.
But the rest is pure Vaynerchuk.
Which for me meant learning lots of things that related to who I am and where I'm going-- all presented in a clear, concise format.
*******
He starts the book by saying he lives by 3 rules:
1. Love your family
2. Work Superhard
3. Live your Passion
Gotta say, he's preaching to the choir on this one. As soon as I read this, I knew I was going to enjoy what was coming.
Chapters:
1. Passion is Everything
2. Success is in your DNA
3. Build your Personal Brand
4. A WHole New World
5. Create Great Content
6. Choose Your Platform
7. Keep it real . . . Very Real
8. Create Community: Digging your Internet Trench
9. The Best Marketing Strategy Ever*
10. Make the World Listen
11. Start Monetizing
12. Roll with it
13. Legacy is Greater than Currency
* Chapter 9 is only one word, in large type: CARE.
********
This is NOT a "how I got rich on the internet" book.
It's about using social media to build your brand.
And it's very Gary-- very much from his POV.
So if you like his stuff, chances are you'll love this book. I did.
But watch a video or two to see if he's your cup of tea (a sample is below):
Happy to answer questions. There was so much good info packed into so few pages that I'm prolly going to read it again.
-Russ H.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhqZ0RU95d4]YouTube - Web 2.0 Expo NY: Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library), Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape[/ame]
Gary talks to CNN (and they really don't "get it"):
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNM9kA1bSHk&feature=related]YouTube - Gary Vaynerchuk Teaches Basic Social Media Principles to CNN[/ame]
"Why now is the time to cash in on your passion"
Great book. Easy read-- 135 pp.
If you like Gary's over the top presenting style, you may be a bit surprised at the more sedate tone of this book. Few four letter words, and not as many "you can't touch me" taunts.
But the rest is pure Vaynerchuk.
Which for me meant learning lots of things that related to who I am and where I'm going-- all presented in a clear, concise format.
*******
He starts the book by saying he lives by 3 rules:
1. Love your family
2. Work Superhard
3. Live your Passion
Gotta say, he's preaching to the choir on this one. As soon as I read this, I knew I was going to enjoy what was coming.
Chapters:
1. Passion is Everything
2. Success is in your DNA
3. Build your Personal Brand
4. A WHole New World
5. Create Great Content
6. Choose Your Platform
7. Keep it real . . . Very Real
8. Create Community: Digging your Internet Trench
9. The Best Marketing Strategy Ever*
10. Make the World Listen
11. Start Monetizing
12. Roll with it
13. Legacy is Greater than Currency
* Chapter 9 is only one word, in large type: CARE.
********
This is NOT a "how I got rich on the internet" book.
It's about using social media to build your brand.
And it's very Gary-- very much from his POV.
So if you like his stuff, chances are you'll love this book. I did.
But watch a video or two to see if he's your cup of tea (a sample is below):
Happy to answer questions. There was so much good info packed into so few pages that I'm prolly going to read it again.
-Russ H.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhqZ0RU95d4]YouTube - Web 2.0 Expo NY: Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library), Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape[/ame]
Gary talks to CNN (and they really don't "get it"):
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNM9kA1bSHk&feature=related]YouTube - Gary Vaynerchuk Teaches Basic Social Media Principles to CNN[/ame]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
