It's become a bit of an obsession of mine...
I fully understand that there is a possibility that I will never read all the books I have bought.
But guess what?
They aren't taking up any room in my house and I am buying them at EXTREMELY discounted prices.
The answer?
Amazon Kindle.
I'll keep it simple here folks as this is something I have shared with a few of the members from the forum.
It will require a bit of effort on your part, but the payoff is excellent.
Here are the steps that you will need to take:
1. Create a wishlist in your Amazon account
- For ease of searching, I would create multiple wishlists for your book categories (Copywriting, Personal Development, Communication, Finances, etc.).
2. Sign up for the daily deals on Amazon Kindle
- This list will be delivered to your email daily
3.Sign up for the daily deals on Audible
- This daily book will be delivered to your email daily
- For example, "Never Split The Difference" by Chris Voss was on special for $2.99 USD about two weeks ago
4. Check the Monthly Deal category at least once a month.
- There is a business section of books that has new updates of about 70+ books every month for under $3.99
5. Review your wishlist on a weekly basis
- I tend to quickly go through it every 3-4 days
It is a simple system that requires a bit of active participation on your part.
You can spend as little as one minute a day scanning the daily deals and then another 10 minutes a week scanning your wishlist as well.
The payoff and savings are real if that is your thing.
It feels like you are getting a Christmas present when you manage to get a title that has been sitting on your wishlist at a heavily discounted price.
I've attached three books as image files that I was able to buy for less than $3 CDN.
Headstrong - Dave Asprey - $1.99 CDN
Sleep Smarter - Shawn Stevenson - $2.09 CDN
Blue Ocean Shift - W.C Kim - $2.99 CDN
I'll definitely add more to this post and hopefully, you get as much value from this system as I have.
I fully understand that there is a possibility that I will never read all the books I have bought.
But guess what?
They aren't taking up any room in my house and I am buying them at EXTREMELY discounted prices.
The answer?
Amazon Kindle.
I'll keep it simple here folks as this is something I have shared with a few of the members from the forum.
It will require a bit of effort on your part, but the payoff is excellent.
Here are the steps that you will need to take:
1. Create a wishlist in your Amazon account
- For ease of searching, I would create multiple wishlists for your book categories (Copywriting, Personal Development, Communication, Finances, etc.).
2. Sign up for the daily deals on Amazon Kindle
- This list will be delivered to your email daily
3.Sign up for the daily deals on Audible
- This daily book will be delivered to your email daily
- For example, "Never Split The Difference" by Chris Voss was on special for $2.99 USD about two weeks ago
4. Check the Monthly Deal category at least once a month.
- There is a business section of books that has new updates of about 70+ books every month for under $3.99
5. Review your wishlist on a weekly basis
- I tend to quickly go through it every 3-4 days
It is a simple system that requires a bit of active participation on your part.
You can spend as little as one minute a day scanning the daily deals and then another 10 minutes a week scanning your wishlist as well.
The payoff and savings are real if that is your thing.
It feels like you are getting a Christmas present when you manage to get a title that has been sitting on your wishlist at a heavily discounted price.
I've attached three books as image files that I was able to buy for less than $3 CDN.
Headstrong - Dave Asprey - $1.99 CDN
Sleep Smarter - Shawn Stevenson - $2.09 CDN
Blue Ocean Shift - W.C Kim - $2.99 CDN
I'll definitely add more to this post and hopefully, you get as much value from this system as I have.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
