The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Created a tool to save myself countless hours of tedious copywriting and quickly iterate on new ideas! Thought I'd share with the community!

Idea threads

replicat0r

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 9, 2017
Seattle

Hey Fastlaners!

Have you ever had that moment where you stare at your screen, just trying to think of a good headline for your email, website or product... but nothing really happens? Wouldn’t it be great to just skip that...?

This problem is the reason I decided to create this tool. Simplyheadline is a headline generator that makes creating titles for your product easy. You grab one of the hundreds of headlines, fill in the blanks and tada: your headline is ready.

This tool was initially a Google Spreadsheet I created for my own projects and clients. I was sick and tired of those days I kept looking at a blank screen, unable to come up with any headlines, titles or subject lines.

Then, one day, I decided to do something about it. It started with collecting all the headlines I ever used and researched which headlines resulted in the highest conversions possible. After many hours of brainstorming, researching and grinding my brain, the headlines in this tool were selected.

I A/B tested the new headlines on the websites of my clients and got amazing results. Some headlines even doubled the initial conversion rates!

Quickly, word spread around town, and a few co-workers asked me if I could share this “secret” collection of converting headlines with them. I did. They tested some of the headlines and saw some very positive results with these headlines as well. They were blown away by the massive impact a headline could make. This success inspired me to create this tool and make it available for everyone.

Why keep all those headline formulas for myself if any marketer could benefit from this? From now on, you can stop wasting time on writing headlines that don’t convert. Pick one of the headline formulas and give it a try!

Let me know what you guys think!!

Create Headlines Like Copywriting Experts, Without Writing Them | SimplyHeadline

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted8v369

View attachment 34278

Hey Fastlaners!

Have you ever had that moment where you stare at your screen, just trying to think of a good headline for your email, website or product... but nothing really happens? Wouldn’t it be great to just skip that...?

This problem is the reason I decided to create this tool. Simplyheadline is a headline generator that makes creating titles for your product easy. You grab one of the hundreds of headlines, fill in the blanks and tada: your headline is ready.

This tool was initially a Google Spreadsheet I created for my own projects and clients. I was sick and tired of those days I kept looking at a blank screen, unable to come up with any headlines, titles or subject lines.

Then, one day, I decided to do something about it. It started with collecting all the headlines I ever used and researched which headlines resulted in the highest conversions possible. After many hours of brainstorming, researching and grinding my brain, the headlines in this tool were selected.

I A/B tested the new headlines on the websites of my clients and got amazing results. Some headlines even doubled the initial conversion rates!

View attachment 34279

Quickly, word spread around town, and a few co-workers asked me if I could share this “secret” collection of converting headlines with them. I did. They tested some of the headlines and saw some very positive results with these headlines as well. They were blown away by the massive impact a headline could make. This success inspired me to create this tool and make it available for everyone.

Why keep all those headline formulas for myself if any marketer could benefit from this? From now on, you can stop wasting time on writing headlines that don’t convert. Pick one of the headline formulas and give it a try!

Let me know what you guys think!!

Create Headlines Like Copywriting Experts, Without Writing Them | SimplyHeadline
It looks really professional. Did you develop the product and the website yourself?

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
That's awesome, if I may suggest though? , obviously, I have no insight into your actual costs (and I was glad to see a "lifetime" offer) but I think having some sort of "per use" (credits would make sense. A monthly offer is going to scare away people who only do a little copy every now and again and don't want to forget about "yet another" subscription.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Beautiful concept. Just the kind of thing I need. I can actually see myself paying $8 a month down the road since I suck at copywriting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Great idea... I had a similar idea in mind but someone I respected I shouldn't do unless I was an expert in copywriting, which I wasn't.

You could easily build on top of this and have it help with the body of the copy too.

You can use a proven structure like the one sentsentence persuasion https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjANegQIChAy&usg=AOvVaw24GL-THAJJTIyUL4LeMrfJ

Or some other timeless structure that works.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.