- Joined
- Jun 6, 2023
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 33%
I've been posting YouTube videos that help people learn to code for the past few months & it's gained over 14k views this month. (999% increase from the last).
In addition, my subscriber count continues to grow every day (from 80 to nearly 400 subs in 20 days) and though not much in context, I don't plan to stop posting content.
As I get closer to hitting more and more eyeballs, I'm running into a roadblock: Monetization.
I don't want to rely on YouTube & my other social media platforms as it compromises one of the main aspects of the CENTS framework & doesn't seem like the best long term play.
I'd like to sell something useful to my audience & other self-taught programmers but I seem can't stick to one (tech job finder app, learn to code platform, a social network for programmers, etc).
Does anyone who's been in this position (or hasn't) have any insight?
I'm not looking for insights into what to sell but more about how to sell the right thing.
Nizar
In addition, my subscriber count continues to grow every day (from 80 to nearly 400 subs in 20 days) and though not much in context, I don't plan to stop posting content.
As I get closer to hitting more and more eyeballs, I'm running into a roadblock: Monetization.
I don't want to rely on YouTube & my other social media platforms as it compromises one of the main aspects of the CENTS framework & doesn't seem like the best long term play.
I'd like to sell something useful to my audience & other self-taught programmers but I seem can't stick to one (tech job finder app, learn to code platform, a social network for programmers, etc).
Does anyone who's been in this position (or hasn't) have any insight?
I'm not looking for insights into what to sell but more about how to sell the right thing.
Nizar
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
