The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Content Creator Monetization Strategy (HELP!)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nizzy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 6, 2023
I've been posting YouTube videos that help people learn to code for the past few months & it's gained over 14k views this month. (999% increase from the last).

In addition, my subscriber count continues to grow every day (from 80 to nearly 400 subs in 20 days) and though not much in context, I don't plan to stop posting content.

As I get closer to hitting more and more eyeballs, I'm running into a roadblock: Monetization.

I don't want to rely on YouTube & my other social media platforms as it compromises one of the main aspects of the CENTS framework & doesn't seem like the best long term play.

I'd like to sell something useful to my audience & other self-taught programmers but I seem can't stick to one (tech job finder app, learn to code platform, a social network for programmers, etc).

Does anyone who's been in this position (or hasn't) have any insight?

I'm not looking for insights into what to sell but more about how to sell the right thing.

Nizar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 7.08.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 7.08.03 PM.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 8

MichaelKove

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Feb 19, 2019
Szczecin, PL
Build a course yourself and deplatform users from YT.

You don't have a "business" on YT in a sense of CENTS framework. You're renting their audience.

do what Fireship does (on YT) - he's built an empire around Firebase courses.

Throw in AI into the mix and you'll ride the new hype wave. Right now devs are hungry for AI and most of the content online is subpar.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.