The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to find a social media manager/content creator?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

SPM_ENT

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Aug 1, 2017
Los Angeles
Hey everyone,

I have recently completed updating my company branding guidelines and I'm now looking to find a social media (specifically IG) manager/ content creator to make regular posts and keep my company's IG updated. I've tried Upwork and Fiverr but I haven't had much luck. Can anyone recommend where I can hire a quality manager or how you've had luck finding such a person/service?

For reference, I'm looking for something along the lines of... Login • Instagram

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tbro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 13, 2020
Germany
Hi,

message me back if you are still looking for a content creator/manager. I´ve worked with multiple clients and and am launching my digital agency very soon. I run a business page on Instagram called @business.driven

Rgds
Toni

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!