The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Content Creator, already learning things

Fjparravicini

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 21, 2020
Germany
Hey,

My name's Federico and I'm a 22 yo content creator (YT & TT). I've been doing for about a year and continue to improve both in quality and marketing. I've started two eCommerce businesses in the past, one of which failed and the other one which needs more capital before it can go ahead. I was recommended the forum and I'm already getting a great amount of use from @Lex DeVille 's "Copywriting in 15 days" thread (not even because I plan on freelancing as a copywriter, but because I'm already using copy techniques on my other projects).

I'm not here to talk on and on about myself though, I'm here to meet other people and add value where possible. Keen to chat and answer questions where I may!

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for this forums! I was sick of Reddit :happy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada
Hey,

My name's Federico and I'm a 22 yo content creator (YT & TT). I've been doing for about a year and continue to improve both in quality and marketing. I've started two eCommerce businesses in the past, one of which failed and the other one which needs more capital before it can go ahead. I was recommended the forum and I'm already getting a great amount of use from @Lex DeVille 's "Copywriting in 15 days" thread (not even because I plan on freelancing as a copywriter, but because I'm already using copy techniques on my other projects).

I'm not here to talk on and on about myself though, I'm here to meet other people and add value where possible. Keen to chat and answer questions where I may!

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for this forums! I was sick of Reddit :happy:
Welcome to the forum! Excuse my ignorance, what does TT stand for ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...