What's new

Content Creator, already learning things

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Fjparravicini

New Contributor
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
2
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 150%
Hey,

My name's Federico and I'm a 22 yo content creator (YT & TT). I've been doing for about a year and continue to improve both in quality and marketing. I've started two eCommerce businesses in the past, one of which failed and the other one which needs more capital before it can go ahead. I was recommended the forum and I'm already getting a great amount of use from @Lex DeVille 's "Copywriting in 15 days" thread (not even because I plan on freelancing as a copywriter, but because I'm already using copy techniques on my other projects).

I'm not here to talk on and on about myself though, I'm here to meet other people and add value where possible. Keen to chat and answer questions where I may!

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for this forums! I was sick of Reddit :happy:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz,

Nz peni't Gifisodu epf O'n e 22 zu dupvipv dsievus (ZV & VV). O'wi ciip fuoph gus ecuav e zies epf dupvopai vu onqsuwi cuvj op raemovz epf neslivoph. O'wi tvesvif vxu iDunnisdi catopittit op vji qetv, upi ug xjodj geomif epf vji uvjis upi xjodj piift nusi deqovem cigusi ov dep hu ejief. O xet sidunnipfif vji gusan epf O'n emsiefz hivvoph e hsiev enuapv ug ati gsun @Miy FiWommi 't "Duqzxsovoph op 15 fezt" vjsief (puv iwip cideati O qmep up gsiimepdoph et e duqzxsovis, cav cideati O'n emsiefz atoph duqz vidjporait up nz uvjis qsukidvt).

O'n puv jisi vu veml up epf up ecuav nztimg vjuahj, O'n jisi vu niiv uvjis qiuqmi epf eff wemai xjisi quttocmi. Liip vu djev epf eptxis raitvoupt xjisi O nez!

Vjeplt @NK FiNesdu gus vjot gusant! O xet todl ug Siffov :jeqqz:
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Iydati nz ohpusepdi, xjev fuit VV tvepf gus ?
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Iydati nz ohpusepdi, xjev fuit VV tvepf gus ?
Ov't puv ohpusepdi, O tjuamfp'v ettani ov nefi tipti.

Ov tvepft gus VolVul, upi ug vji raodlitv (emciov puv ietoitv) xezt vu heop e gummuxoph sohjv pux. Xuslt upmz gus disveop finuhseqjodt vjuahj (puv vji upit zua'f onehopi)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom