The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Completely Change your Sleep Pattern in just 2 days.

Belesarius

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 19, 2022
I recently saw a lot of threads and contributions regarding fixing your sleep.

Pull an all-nighter.

Go to sleep 9-10 hours before the time you wish to wake up in from now on. Avoid excess amounts of caffeine.

That’s it.

In the last 2 days I changed my sleep pattern from going to sleep at 2 A.M. to waking up at 4 A.M.

Now I feel like I always woke up at 4 A.M.

Pulling an all-nighter sucks, and it requires discipline to not fall asleep, but it is the fastest way to completely reset your sleep pattern.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
In the last 2 days
Do you think 2 days is enough time for these changes to stick? Genuinely curious to know how this is going for you in a couple of weeks.

On another note, I've found that camping immensely helps reset my circadian rhythm.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
going to sleep at 2 A.M. to waking up at 4 A.M
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcd0a8684-9099-41c5-8b7a-5a03f9e01566

Belesarius

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 19, 2022
Do you think 2 days is enough time for these changes to stick? Genuinely curious to know how this is going for you in a couple of weeks.

On another note, I've found that camping immensely helps reset my circadian rhythm.
It usually sticks for a couple of weeks or even months. In the summer It is easier because the sun gets up so early. Circadian Rythm is a huge part of the process of course, and you should stick to yours. This was just a message for the people that have a messed up sleep cycle for days or even weeks. This is the fastest and most effective method that worked for me.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Interesting, I think it's because you get full light exposure during the day, pitch black darkness at night, and you get to see the sunset and sunrise - which are the most powerful triggers for circadian regulation.

We even have specialized neurons to detect when the sun is at the horizon and has that unique red color.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Interesting, I think it's because you get full light exposure during the day, pitch black darkness at night, and you get to see the sunset and sunrise - which are the most powerful triggers for circadian regulation.
Also, if you take advantage of being immersed in nature (e.g., not really using cell phones, etc.), you're much more influenced by natural light. You get sleepy faster when the sun sets (even when in front of a campfire), and there's less you can do/be distracted by. So you just go to sleep. Then in the morning, a tent allows in a lot of sun light that tends to get blocked by our usual housing, so you're more likely to rise with the sun. In my experience, it feels amazing.

I only skimmed this, but I think it touches on what we've both said so far:

Belesarius

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 19, 2022

We even have specialized neurons to detect when the sun is at the horizon and has that unique red color.
I guess that's one of the reasons why some rich guys promote the usage of infrared sauna in the morning to stimulate the brain.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
I recently saw a lot of threads and contributions regarding fixing your sleep.

Pull an all-nighter.

Go to sleep 9-10 hours before the time you wish to wake up in from now on. Avoid excess amounts of caffeine.

That’s it.

In the last 2 days I changed my sleep pattern from going to sleep at 2 A.M. to waking up at 4 A.M.

Now I feel like I always woke up at 4 A.M.

Pulling an all-nighter sucks, and it requires discipline to not fall asleep, but it is the fastest way to completely reset your sleep pattern.
My sleep schedule is not that bad i normally go to bed around 12 and wake up at 8, however i loved the times when i woke up at 5. i would get a lot done in the first few hours of the day. This post inspired me to pull an all nighter tonight and get back to the old schedule haha.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.