If you have read any of my other threads, you know that I am diligently working on my fast-lane venture. While I am working on my fast-lane venture I am also studying computer science, working to earn my bachelors degree.
Every day I hear stories from my professors about their working jobs. Some are engineers, some are programmers. All are fully slow-lane indoctrinated.
Today, I hear from my professor that he fought and clawed with all that he had, to get a job working 70+ hours a week for a major tech company when he was in his early 30s. Now he is a part time professor, part time electrical engineer.
I have never been so afraid as when this man describes his job at one of these major companies. I do not want to finish school. All I want is to get out of here and build a business that will allow me to not have to scrape and claw for a shitty job out of college.
I never want to be in that position.
Every day I hear stories from my professors about their working jobs. Some are engineers, some are programmers. All are fully slow-lane indoctrinated.
Today, I hear from my professor that he fought and clawed with all that he had, to get a job working 70+ hours a week for a major tech company when he was in his early 30s. Now he is a part time professor, part time electrical engineer.
I have never been so afraid as when this man describes his job at one of these major companies. I do not want to finish school. All I want is to get out of here and build a business that will allow me to not have to scrape and claw for a shitty job out of college.
I never want to be in that position.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
