The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Change- Made 500,000 Sales

Do you believe I will accomplish my goal of 500k physical copies sold within the year of publishing?

• Yes. You will accomplish your goal.

• I should have voted yes earlier

• I think you're just going to flat-out fail.

• Get a job, moron!

• Nope. You can't even write well in this thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
158163f612e468dca3539c76ac460022f34308258ddc1f9049a1387ac8b8b39d[1].jpg

Change

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Mar 15, 2015
Update:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/lost-guy-want-direction.59262/

Let me be far more realistic- this thread is not doing anything for my life right now- I have the plan for it, maybe not for those exact results but regardless...

I will still write when I can/update when there is a reason to do so...BUT this cannot be my priority. I need to start small, I need to start now, I need to make it happen in the next 53 days.

Any and all help on that thread is greatly appreciated. Sorry to fail you all here who voted in my confidence, but I need to step back and see that what I'm doing is stupid momentarily, the time is not right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.