The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Belief Change Made Easy

Anything related to matters of the mind

David John

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 29, 2019

After reading some interesting posts and connecting with the individual perception of the posters reality, I decided to start giving value. When we look at the fastlaners road, we quickly know, as well from @MJ DeMarco and his awakening one night in the snow that a powerful positive driving belief system is essential and valuable. Knowing how our brain works and encodes beliefs and knowing how to change them might be helpful in the process of replacing limiting beliefs.

What is a belief? Athought you thought so often that it became true. Many useless beliefs are swallowed unfiltered in early childhood by the sense of belonging given by parents and by having them as a role model.

There does the term "The hour glass phenomenon exist" That refers that people are so reluctant and resistant to change because they swim in an hour galss and experience suffering, wanting to change a problem state into the desired state. Thus they swim through the shit deeper down until they approach the small passage to the promised land. This is the spt when the swim back into the shit due to fear of the unknown and because the shit is familiar and kind of a comfort zone.

How helpful can it be to take a belief you have and want to change and doubt it, then make it unbelievable and untrue as your powerful replacement is super true.

Hope the vid link works, you receive value and are aware that you can ask me all you need to know . Education pdf attached - enjoy.

Clearing a limiting Belief and replacing it with NLP and Submodalities – The Brain Belief Coding:

This process is extremely powerful to replace limiting beliefs with powerful ones.

Our brain codes memories and beliefs in a set of so called submodalities. Please use

the „Explanation Sheet“ as an educational reference to go through and experience this process.

Phase ONE

Find a strong powerful belief and elicit the Submodalities (The Brain Coding), how you represent this belief to be a positive powerful one. Go through visuals, auditive and feeeling related aspects, so called kinaestethics.

Questions: As you find and connect your strongest powerful belief instantly popping

into your mind, tell me how you know that this is a super strong powerful belief?

How do you represent this belief externally?

Go through the list and find the dominant submodalities. Sometimes it´s visual,

sometimes auditory elements play an important role. Take your time to precisely

check the list. This is essential! If you have questions, please ask.

Now ask: „What feelings does this strong powerful belief initiate and go precisely

through the section kinesthetics (again). If you found those in the first round connect to those again and with the help of the subconscious mind multiply.

Now we create new powerful neuro-cortical pathways. Ask: „I wonder what would be a second location in your body, where this strong excellent feeling (the feeling related and initiated by the powerful strong belief) continues as a second location in your body.“

Connect location 1 with location 2 as they amplify each other. Use deep breathing as additional assistance.

Repeat the process with a third location and connect all 3 as the feeling amplifies

again.

NOW WE COME TO NEURO HYPNOTIC RE-STRUCTURING!!!

„You being a powerful creator, bathing in this still amplifying trail from location one to two to three, I wonder, as you create something so powerful and new that it will build an extreme nourishing and compelling foundation, I wonder what would be a fourth location you will find here, where you never felt this excellent feeling related to your powerful positive belief? Take the first new location that

comes to mind. Every location is welcome. (Some people choose the nose for

example.)

Now connect the energy flow and all other locations together. As a new magnificent

loop is created let those feelings loop from one to 2 to three amplifying still as you

use your deep and maybe accellerated breathing as assistance and connect it to

location 4 and loop it faster, stronger and more amplified.

SEPARATOR STATE (to detach from the feelings)

Stand up and walk around for 30 seconds, drink some water, think about, what you

ate 3 days ago for lunch etc.

PHASE TWO

Find a doubtful belief that could be either true or untrue.

„Find a belief that could be true or untrue. Elicit the crucial submodalities that make

this belief doubtful. Here we have no need to create a new loop. Just focus on

submodality elicitation and write the crucial submodalities down again.

After you are finished with the doubtful belief and its submodalities, make another

separator state.

PHASE THREE

Find a belief that is totally untrue and 1000% perceived as untrue and never

believable! Precisely elicit the submodalities again, write them also down and make

another clear separator state.

PHASE FOUR

Identify the limiting belief that needs to be replaced

Here we focus on the essential part to identify the limiting belief that needs to be

replaced. As this belief doesn´t serve personal and business elevation, it is good to let

it go and replace it with a new powerful compelling strong one. First as described

above, we need to precisely identify the coding. Elicit the submodalities of the

limiting belief and check carefully which exactly make this belief limiting and

negative.

After this make another separator state. (Let a longer word be spelled backwards, hop 30 seconds on one food, sing a child tune. Take care that you detach clearly

from the negative belief).

Phase FIVE

From negative to doubtful to untrue

Connect with the negative belief again and insert the submodalities

from the doubtful belief.This changes the way how the negative belief is represented.

Doing so, it will transform from negative to doubtful. „Oh, what I formerly believed

as limiting, I suddenly start to doubt that the limiting belief is true!“ Then apply the

submodalities of the belief that is totally untrue. This will make the former limiting

belief crash and melt down and competely loose its impact. Experience how it evaporates :)You have created a new space where in the next phase a new nourishing powerful belief can be installed and implemented!! Do another separator state.

Phase SIX

Installation of a new powerful strong compelling Belief and Neuro Hypnotic

Restructuring Create a new desired positive belief. Always state in positive terms as our brain never processes negations. Add all trigger submodalities into this new belief from phase one, from the other positive strong belief. Then let the new belief emotionally run through the cycle of the former loop and the related 4 locations. For the new belief add a 5th location where this has never been felt before.

Phase SEVEN

Be Proud, Grateful and Celebrate!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Education Sheet Money Making Mastery Day 4 Submodalities.pdf
    31.5 KB · Views: 1

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 5, 2018
Have You produced any concrete results by following the aforementioned methods?

David John

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 29, 2019
Thank you for your comment @Kybalion. What is your definition of a concrete result? Mine is that everyone I did the process with (video as reference) doesnt belief the limiting belief afterwards and has a desired powerful positive one installed and continues to live with it. That is a clear yes btw :)

Being an NLP trainer since 1993 I cannot even count with how many people I did it. Addressing the coding or encoding how the brain structures beliefs is one of the fastest ways to change it I know.

As we see in the fastlane book people live so much under their capabilities and potential when limiting belief are in place.

Hope the answer helps.

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment @Kybalion. What is your definition of a concrete result? Mine is that everyone I did the process with (video as reference) doesnt belief the limiting belief afterwards and has a desired powerful positive one installed and continues to live with it. That is a clear yes btw :)

Being an NLP trainer since 1993 I cannot even count with how many people I did it. Addressing the coding or encoding how the brain structures beliefs is one of the fastest ways to change it I know.

As we see in the fastlane book people live so much under their capabilities and potential when limiting belief are in place.

Hope the answer helps.

Thanks for responding.

By concrete results, I mean behavioral changes, which result in a provable improvement in lifestyle, income, relationships, social life, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David John

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 29, 2019
You are welcome @Kybalion . If I refer to the attached vid again, for example. The guy I worked with in the vid was an employee in Australia and complained about his boss who made his life hard (his perception and that is what always counts) Now he is self employed and travels different countries with his project reboot company :) Full of courage.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.