The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Can't Wait To Tell My Boss I Quit

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

xposedplus

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 26, 2018
Vancouver, BC
This might be too familiar, but this is my reality.
I'm a High School Teacher in Vancover BC, Canada, and there is no single day I don't tell myself I'm done with this.

I'm still under 30 and I can feel the entrepreneurial fire burning strong in my veins. Reading Millionaire's Fastlane, I was like - the deal is done, there got to be a way.

I've pursued Affiliate marketing in the past two years as a side hustle but I've not seen any significant success.

MJ's take on Affiliate marketing is very clear and I completely understand.
These so called gurus know is not an easy job and few are earning the big money.

However, AM has open my eyes into the world of Freedom from the 9-5 x 5. But since it lacks the C and E in C.E.N.T.S. The fastlane pursuit of C.E.N.T.S is my way out to my freedom.

I'm already hitting the road and happy to find like-minded people to journey with.

~~Let's Journey on People there is light at the end of the tunnel~~

Andy Black

About to go on a video creation spree...
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This might be too familiar, but this is my reality.
I'm a High School Teacher in Vancover BC, Canada, and there is no single day I don't tell myself I'm done with this.

I'm still under 30 and I can feel the entrepreneurial fire burning strong in my veins. Reading Millionaire's Fastlane, I was like - the deal is done, there got to be a way.

I've pursued Affiliate marketing in the past two years as a side hustle but I've not seen any significant success.

MJ's take on Affiliate marketing is very clear and I completely understand.
These so called gurus know is not an easy job and few are earning the big money.

However, AM has open my eyes into the world of Freedom from the 9-5 x 5. But since it lacks the C and E in C.E.N.T.S. The fastlane pursuit of C.E.N.T.S is my way out to my freedom.

I'm already hitting the road and happy to find like-minded people to journey with.

~~Let's Journey on People there is light at the end of the tunnel~~
Welcome.

Is anyone teaching your subjects online and getting paid to do so?

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Hi Andy,
Yes there is, online courses in my field is littered everywhere..

Welcome to the forums.

The way your wrote that up there makes me feel like all the courses are similar.
Ever thought about making your own version of it, something that won't lay down there with the other versions people made... something that will shine through the pile of litter ?

20 people can teach the same thing, but it's often the teacher that changes everything for the students. If you like the teacher, the subject becomes way easier to understand and assimilate as a student !

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom