Hi everyone, first of all I want to apologize for my english, I'm still learnin and I don't know if I'm writting this correctly.
Wanted to start this thread for getting advice from all of you, tell me your experiencies at school when you were 16 years old (like me right now).
I just feel inside the Script when I go to school and see everyone doing the same things everyday and every year.
It is like if I'm losing time, because the stuff I want to learn I'm learning it at books, YouTube and this forum. I have a little bit of anxiety about this, because I don't know if doing this is helping me for achieving my goals.
Thank you so much and have a nice day.
Wanted to start this thread for getting advice from all of you, tell me your experiencies at school when you were 16 years old (like me right now).
I just feel inside the Script when I go to school and see everyone doing the same things everyday and every year.
It is like if I'm losing time, because the stuff I want to learn I'm learning it at books, YouTube and this forum. I have a little bit of anxiety about this, because I don't know if doing this is helping me for achieving my goals.
Thank you so much and have a nice day.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
