The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
I do not agree buying LIKES will help a brand. Engagement rate is more of people talking about you, writing and sharing. Moreover these are blackhat practices.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I do not agree buying LIKES will help a brand. Engagement rate is more of people talking about you, writing and sharing. Moreover these are blackhat practices.

Really depends what you're looking for. Buying followers, views and likes on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Sondcloud etc will help no matter what. With Facebook it's an issue though due to engagement. I've found that depending on what type of brand you own it'll help. Politicians, musicians and movies buy likes and it helps to gain popularity. As far as products it defiantly helps gain authority.

Jay2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Sep 14, 2015
Tyler, how much is a 1k facebok page likes? also a price on 5K too, thanks.

Sully1994

Business Development @ Sprout Social
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Nov 5, 2016
Chicago
So out of curiosity - how has the landscape for a service like this changed in 2018?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roel Padilla

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2018
Philippines
So out of curiosity - how has the landscape for a service like this changed in 2018?
Hi Sully1994, Tyler K (OP), and everybody.

1.) Respect to the OP Tyler for being totally up front that the followers aren't real and one should not expect engagement. Not how I'd grow my account personally but to each their own if somebody wants a boost.

Cool of you to post that here and for the forum owner to support it.

2.) Sully, to answer your question, Instagram is cracking down on the bots. I think that buying fake followers still works but Instagress, the biggest follow/unfollow bot service (which goes against Instagram's terms of service) was shut down entirely in 2017!

Also, accounts are reportedly being shut down and "shadowbanned" for using bots.

Frustrating? Maybe. Honestly though I think this is good - now we'll get REAL engagement on IG.

So at this point we either have to put the time into the account ourselves or hire somebody else to do it. There seem to be services popping up, for example, that do the follow/unfollow technique for you, but their prices are so low that there's no way on god's green earth that they're not using bots.

I found ONE service that seemed super legitimate and used humans: www.socialfoxer.com.

Really happy with them so far.

Seems that smaller bot services still exist but I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole anymore - not worth it IMO.

There are also still some good services for planning posts that follow Instagram's terms, such as www.planoly.com. You can still use these with peace of mind.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.