The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Going to be offering a bit of a sale for the Halloween weekend.. Spend more then $50 on any of our services and receive an additional $10 worth of services absolutely free. Contact me via PM or Skype ( fingerpod ) to redeem this deal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
We've noticed a lot of businesses want a set amount of followers added to there account weekly. This not only helps you by having a constant flow of followers/likes/views going to your account but the more likes you have the higher you rank both on Facebook and Google. If you're interested in setting up a deal where we send a set amount of followers weekly just contact us and we'll provide you with a discount.

Thanks, I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Happy Friday everyone!

To kick off the weekend we're going to be offering a special deal..

Any order over $50 is now %10 off.. for the entire weekend!

Just mention this deal to me on Skype and start dominating social media!

MP_fLEX

Possessed By Fire
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 9, 2014
Austin, TX
Ordered 1k followers on two of my instagram accounts for that initial kick in social proof.
The followers were delivered quickly within 24 hours so I'm happy with the transaction.
One thing that came up on my IG app though was a message that read:

Change to followers:
Your number of followers may change in the next few days
as we clean up spam accounts.(click to learn more)

I don't know if the sudden increase in followers triggered this message or not but will these followers stick around for a bit and sneak under the radar or will they be gone in a few days?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418498253.441712.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418498233.510457.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418498233.510457.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 11

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Ordered 1k followers on two of my instagram accounts for that initial kick in social proof.
The followers were delivered quickly within 24 hours so I'm happy with the transaction.

Change to followers:

I don't know if the sudden increase in followers triggered this message or not but will these followers stick around for a bit and sneak under the radar or will they be gone in a few days?

View attachment 8735

Hey, this message is pretty normal and a lot of people get it. The followers will stick around for a while.

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
Was the new Instagram update today brutal to your business?

They deleted every fake account, spam account and inactive accounts. So many followers lost. Celebrities that bought followers lost thousands and some even millions.

Reminds me of the Google a logarithm update a few years ago. Destroyed businesses overnight

MP_fLEX

Possessed By Fire
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 9, 2014
Austin, TX
Yea just read about that, I think they only targeted high profile accounts though. I still have the ones I bought on two of my accounts. I just hope they stick around at least till my estores launch... It's all organic follows from here.

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
Yea just read about that, I think they only targeted high profile accounts though. I still have the ones I bought on two of my accounts. I just hope they stick around at least till my estores launch... It's all organic follows from here.

I thought it was clearing out spambot accounts regardless of who they're following?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Was the new Instagram update today brutal to your business?

They deleted every fake account, spam account and inactive accounts. So many followers lost. Celebrities that bought followers lost thousands and some even millions.

Reminds me of the Google a logarithm update a few years ago. Destroyed businesses overnight

It effected very few accounts and the one I account I saw that it effected was one of my old accounts that dropped 60k followers.

D

DeletedUser394

OP paid for this posting.

It doesn't seem fair to come in and discount the service he is providing on a paid ad that adds to the forum upkeep.

If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to buy.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
After thinking about what you just said, Grumpy ... perhaps you're right ... maybe I should have just kept quiet. If for no other reason ... than good manners and just being polite.

I've deleted my prior post.

Last edited:

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
After thinking about what you just said, Grumpy ... perhaps you're right ... maybe I should have just kept quiet. If for no other reason ... than good manners and just being polite.

I've deleted my prior post.

Thanks, most of your post was right although buying fake likes has tons of advantages. I've had a few politicians as well as movies buy likes and they see great progress with real likes after. I used to create fan pages for upcoming movies and pump fake likes onto it back in 2011.

Thanks for being polite though, much appreciated :)

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego

Change to followers:

@Tyler K Yes I got the same issue. My 3k purchased followers are now gone. Can you please send me 3k new or a refund? Also, I was promised 2k FB likes, only got about 800. Not happy with this at all

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
@Tyler K Yes I got the same issue. My 3k purchased followers are now gone. Can you please send me 3k new or a refund? Also, I was promised 2k FB likes, only got about 800. Not happy with this at all

Hey, this Instagram update has been hitting us hard. What's your PayPal email, I'll send you a refund.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States

Just sent you a refund, in the meantime I wouldn't order Instagram followers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.