The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Not for regular orders, if you're interested in making a larger order feel free to PM me to work something out.
Yeah, was referring to big orders. Discussing our plan with my partner right now, will message you soon. There's a lot of other people that offer this, but I rather buy from a fellow fastlaner :). We all gotta support each other.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Yeah, was referring to big orders. Discussing our plan with my partner right now, will message you soon. There's a lot of other people that offer this, but I rather buy from a fellow fastlaner :). We all gotta support each other.

Yea, if you let me know what your budget is and what you're trying to accomplish I can let you know what I think the best use of the budget would be. I also find that my prices are quite competitive and for bigger orders they're very affordable. ;) Private message me with more information.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
For anybody hesitant about buying followers:

My twitter account was DEAD, had 500 followers for months and months and months.
I purchased 8K fake followers (not from this seller) and I noticed an immediate increase in activity from other people from the social proof.

Right now my twitter accounts says I have 11K+ followers. ~8K are fake, ~3K are real.
It's easier to get traction when people take your seriously. Once I reach 8k legit followers, I'll use an app to block/remove the fake accounts and be 100% legit.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
For anybody hesitant about buying followers:

My twitter account was DEAD, had 500 followers for months and months and months.
I purchased 8K fake followers (not from this seller) and I noticed an immediate increase in activity from other people from the social proof.

Right now my twitter accounts says I have 11K+ followers. ~8K are fake, ~3K are real.
It's easier to get traction when people take your seriously. Once I reach 8k legit followers, I'll use an app to block/remove the fake accounts and be 100% legit.

Thanks for the kind words, this is really true by the way. When I was in the stage where I was creating 2-3 Facebook fanpages a day in 2010 I used a lot of fake likes to get them going and some of those pages grew to have over 500,000 likes.
Thanks @DennisDuty for the update. Let's give it a try.

@Tyler K sending some cash your way..

Thanks! If you have any questions or need help deciding what to buy shoot me a message on here or on Skype and I'd be glad to help you out. My Skype is fingerpod

D

DeletedUser394

I'm starting to lose followers at a rate of about 50 per day. Is that because facebook is figuring it out and deleting the accounts or is there a kink in the system that causes the bots to start unfollowing?

I'm not too bothered by it, just curious.

D

DeletedUser394

Also, regarding this page http://makethatfamous.com/facebook/. You should make it tiered so that larger orders receive a progressively larger discount.

There's literally zero difference or incentive to buying 50,000 instead of 1,000.

Otherwise, the site looks good!

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Yeah I find with a lot of fake followers you start losing them after a few days... Is this the case here too Tyler?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I'm starting to lose followers at a rate of about 50 per day. Is that because facebook is figuring it out and deleting the accounts or is there a kink in the system that causes the bots to start unfollowing?

I'm not too bothered by it, just curious.

Yea, this is why we gave you extra as it's normal that Facebook deletes some of the followers which is why we always give you more then you paid for so it makes up for this. The number of followers you're loosing a day should slow down.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Yeah I find with a lot of fake followers you start losing them after a few days... Is this the case here too Tyler?

It can't really be avoided unless you're getting genunie followers although we always send extra so it makes up for anything that you may loose.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Also, regarding this page http://makethatfamous.com/facebook/. You should make it tiered so that larger orders receive a progressively larger discount.

There's literally zero difference or incentive to buying 50,000 instead of 1,000.

Otherwise, the site looks good!

Probably will end up doing that but for now going to stick to it but I see why I would want to do this.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Buying 1k Instagram followers from Tyler.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What if people put as much energy into gaining real fans as they did into purchasing fake ones? My businesses don't purchase fake followers.

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
What if people put as much energy into gaining real fans as they did into purchasing fake ones? My businesses don't purchase fake followers.

I think that the idea is that it takes a lot less effort to get fake ones. Besides the quick social approval that could possibly lead to others following you - I would completely side with your feelings on the matter. At the end of the day.. fake fans don't buy many products.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Fake fans dilute advertising efforts. If you have 10k fake fans, then any real fans you have will probably never see anything you post. It's a percentages game.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Fake fans dilute advertising efforts. If you have 10k fake fans, then any real fans you have will probably never see anything you post. It's a percentages game.

That's not true as Facebook sends out your post to people who are viewing there newsfeed. The accounts never log on directly to the newsfeed so the only people seeing your posts are the real fans. I analyzed what parts of Facebooks algorithm I could and fake fans don't affect how many real fans see your message. I'd appreciate if you don't jump to conclusions and start trashing my sales thread with incorrect information.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States

Facebook is a huge money scheme these days, either you spend a lot of money and buy them from Facebook, You spend a little money and buy them from us, or you wait until one of your posts goes viral which is a 1/10,000 chance.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I will like this thread for five bucks

Don't you think that's a tad bit immature on your part? I gave you the facts and information and then you go and say that? Why not just go delete all the incorrect things you wrote on my thread and carry on.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I did delete any incorrect posts. Carry on. Pretty sure you din't want this thread to devolve into a debate on the business model. Others are finding value in your offering which is great. Good luck!

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Okay ... Let me tell you why I do NOT like this idea (of buying likes).

Suppose I have 1000 REAL likes ... and then I buy 9,000 FAKE likes.

How is that going to effect my content distribution ...?

Well ... for starters ... my posts are going to get kicked in the nuts ... hard.

Here's why.

Suppose of the 1000 REAL fans ... 50 are regularly engaged ... commenting ... liking ... sharing ... etc.

That translates to 5% engagement. Okay ... not bad.

Now throw in 9000 fake fans ... who are NOT engaging. What is my engagement percentage now ...?

A meager 0.5%

And that blows.

So Facebook is going to assume (reasonably) that my posts must SUCK ... because next to no one is engaging with them ... and score them lower.

Which means the percentage of people who see your content in their organic news feeds ... is going to plummet.

Facebook (in other words) ... is going to PUNISH you.

Said differently ... your organic content will be right on par with invites to Farmville.

Instant backfire.

AND ... if I pay to boost my posts ... guess what ... 90% of my paid views ... is going to be the fake profiles.

How do ya like them apples ...?

You just paid to advertise to fakes.

Second ... Facebook is not stupid. You don't think it can see right through this ...?

You think it can't tell the difference between fake profile and a real one ...?

I do.

Think Facebook is going to reward people who do this ...?

I seriously doubt it.

I appreciate why people "want" more likes ... but "buying fake likes" (imho) ... is not the way to go.

The cons far outweigh the pros.

If you want more likes ... focus on creating quality content people want to read and share.

Develop some social media skills.

That (imho) ... is the only sensible long-term solution.

Last edited:

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Okay ... Let me tell you why I do NOT like this idea (of buying likes).

Suppose I have 1000 REAL likes ... and then I buy 9,000 FAKE likes.

How is that going to effect my content distribution ...?

Well ... for starters ... my posts are going to get kicked in the nuts ... hard.

Here's why.

Suppose of the 1000 REAL fans ... 50 are regularly engaged ... commenting ... liking ... sharing ... etc.

That translates to 5% engagement. Okay ... not bad.

Now throw in 9000 fake fans ... who are NOT engaging. What is my engagement percentage now ...?

A meager 0.5%

And that blows.

So Facebook is going to assume (reasonably) that my posts must SUCK ... because next to no one is engaging with them ... and score them lower.

Which means the percentage of people who see your content in their organic news feeds ... is going to plummet.

Facebook (in other words) ... is going to PUNISH you.

Said differently ... your organic content will be right on par with invites to Farmville.

Instant backfire.

AND ... if I pay to boost my posts ... guess what ... 90% of my paid views ... is going to be the fake profiles.

How do ya like them apples ...?

You just paid to advertise to fakes.

Second ... Facebook is not stupid. You don't think it can see right through this ...?

You think it can't tell the difference between fake profile and a real one ...?

I do.

Think Facebook is going to reward people who do this ...?

I seriously doubt it.

I appreciate why people "want" more likes ... but "buying fake likes" (imho) ... is not the way to go.

The cons far outweigh the pros.

If you want more likes ... focus on creating quality content people want to read and share.

Develop some social media skills.

That (imho) ... is the only sensible long-term solution.

I've explained this 3 times now on the thread, Facebook only counts engaged users to those who see your post and don't interact with it. These profiles never see your posts in the first place so they're not part of the equation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.