- Joined
- Mar 16, 2015
- Messages
- 66
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 109%
I have met couple of people, who make a lot of money (200 000 EUR to 400 000 EUR a year in a place where minimum wage is 3000 EUR a year). They are mostly buying and selling electronics, like mobile phones, Tv's and stuff like that! They start comanies and drop them after couple months, when TAX revenue office gets after them.
One of the biggest guys in the industry I know, started by selling phones that were bought from people who buys them with stolen credit cards. Now, after 6 years, he has multiple online and phisical stores, making well over 400 000 EUR a year.
How do I know it?
When I started my online store, I soon realized that to make any money, you have to do all sorts of nasty stuff.. And I just couldnt do it! It just didnt feel right. Friend of mine is still selling phones that where warranty swaped as new phones, and making 10 000 EUR a month easily.
This is just two examples, but there is plenty of them, and not only in this industry.
So, is this "Do whatever it takes to make it"? Where is the ethics? My friend in his new BMW X6, just gives me a little smile when I tell him, that his business model doesnt seem right..
It seems to me, that people that care less about ethics make more money that those who do care.
One of the biggest guys in the industry I know, started by selling phones that were bought from people who buys them with stolen credit cards. Now, after 6 years, he has multiple online and phisical stores, making well over 400 000 EUR a year.
How do I know it?
When I started my online store, I soon realized that to make any money, you have to do all sorts of nasty stuff.. And I just couldnt do it! It just didnt feel right. Friend of mine is still selling phones that where warranty swaped as new phones, and making 10 000 EUR a month easily.
This is just two examples, but there is plenty of them, and not only in this industry.
So, is this "Do whatever it takes to make it"? Where is the ethics? My friend in his new BMW X6, just gives me a little smile when I tell him, that his business model doesnt seem right..
It seems to me, that people that care less about ethics make more money that those who do care.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
