The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building Personal brand for App Development Business

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Hi fastlaners,
I am a Developer and also a college student from India.

building a personal brand using multiple channels.
the channels I am focusing on the next 12 weeks are
  1. Youtube
  2. Medium
  3. Linkedin(using the same content I used on Medium with slight modification).
  4. GitHub(as its a coding channel whatever I build I will upload it on Github)
  5. Creating a Mailing List as a newsletter.
  6. My website(put the same code as used in youtube tutorials as well as explaining stepwise).
  7. Instagram(I forgot to add this one, I do have some following on Instagram).
  8. Facebook (groups posting only, I don't use facebook that much and Honestly don't like it)
  9. Discord(to avoid questions on my business contact form which is on website) [edit: not doing discord for not]
  10. Reddit(to promote yt videos)
  11. Pinterest.
for youtube, I am planning to upload twice or thrice in a week but creating 5 a week, the same goes for all other channels I mentioned above except for the newsletter which I will be sending once a week or for any updates.

this week my goal is to complete the course below
Github course
Adobe premiere course

also plan on creating 1 video before the end of this week to get started.

I will also be learning some valuable threads on this forum.

My goal from this personal brand is to get freelance clients(Instead of completing for the client and convincing them clients come convinced) and build authority to sell courses.

I am giving 2weeks to learn whatever I can to start strong without compromising quality and then doing and continuous learning

If you have any suggestion, advice, or feedback
I am all ears

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

adnans

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jul 18, 2020
UK
Hi fastlaners,
I am a Developer and also a college student from India.

1. Youtube
  2. Medium
  6. My website(put the same code as used in youtube tutorials as well as explaining stepwise).
  8. Facebook (groups posting only, I don't use facebook that much and Honestly don't like it)
for youtube, I am planning to upload twice or thrice in a week but creating 5 a week, the same goes for all other channels I mentioned above except for the newsletter which I will be sending once a week or for any updates.

Github course
Adobe premiere course

My goal from this personal brand is to get freelance clients(Instead of completing for the client and convincing them clients come convinced) and build authority to sell courses.

I am giving 2weeks to learn whatever I can to start strong without compromising quality and then doing and continuous learning

I am all ears
What niche your app is in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
What niche your app is in?
It's a service-based business, building apps for other businesses, almost the same as a web design business.

currently aim to get clients instead of searching for clients as a freelancer or part-time remote job.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
done with Adobe premiere pro course

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Hi fastlaners,
I am a Flutter Developer and also a college student from India.

1. Youtube
  2. Medium
  9. Discord(to avoid questions on my business contact form which is on website)
  10. Reddit(to promote yt videos)

Github course
Adobe premiere course

I am all ears
What about portfolio ? this is the most crucial part of any software/design business

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
What about portfolio ? this is the most crucial part of any software/design business
Agreed, portfolio is most important.
I plan to build my portfolio with YouTube channel with other marketing channel so portfolio is reachable to wider audience. GitHub is mentioned in my first thread.

I believe portfolio is nothing without little marketing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.