The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

How to get Foreign Clients(US, UK, Canada) for App Development Projects?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2019
Hi Fastlaners,

My background
I am 21 y/o software engineer with expertise in app development and little knowledge of web development from India.

It's been 2 years since my self-improvement journey and got stuck in the tutorial or next book hell, think high and mighty but in reality, got nowhere.

I have some long-term strategy to build my Fastlane business and slowly chipping towards it, I will also try IceCreamKid's and MTF's method of solving the problem but that's long term solution.

Where am I now?
I have not made a single $(I have, but it's insignificant). so time to lift the bottom line and start earning money just after the exam ends.

but, hey @Raja why don't you find clients in India.
2 reasons
1. I have looked for it, but most of them are paying so little that it's not worth it
2. geographic arbitrage, 10,000 USD can be earned in 2-3 months(even faster) but it's the average annual salary of a person like me in India.

coming back to the question.
How can I get clients from the US, UK, Canada? I am not super fixed on App development can be web design but App development is what I specialize in.

warm regards
Suryapratap

P.S. My English is not fluent for now, will take lessons from italki suggested by mtf, I was thinking of hiring salespeople on commission bases from US and UK

tagging you guys from a deep appreciation of the value you provide on the forum.
@MTF @IceCreamKid @Andy Black @Bekit @Xolorr @Fox @BizyDad @Johnny boy @Kid @GuitarManDan @GoodluckChuck @RazorCut @AppMan @Bearcorp @Ravens_Shadow @AllenCrawley @Black_Dragon43 @Sebastya @Simon Angel

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
So you would like to develop apps for other people?

Did you try to make any of your own ideas work?

Usually people want to meet in person when making big deals. The best solution in my case would be moving closer to them.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2019
So you would like to develop apps for other people?
Yes
Did you try to make any of your own ideas work?
I can make apps,
Currently working on my ideas but its for long term and realised that I have not earned any money yet
Usually people want to meet in person when making big deals. The best solution in my case would be moving closer to them.
I would love to move, need money for that too

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Yes

I can make apps,
Currently working on my ideas but its for long term and realised that I have not earned any money yet

I would love to move, need money for that too
It sounds like you are limiting yourself. With that long term... I shouldn't take long to get your first sale.

What about freelancing?
I am sure you read some threads from @Lex DeVille

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom