The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building A Rich Playboy Lifestyle Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olie Sins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 28, 2017
World Wide
Hey guys,

Some of you will probably think this is ridiculous, and that's okay. Maybe it doesn't belong on this forum, or in this category, but I'm not sure what other category I'd put it in.

I'm deep in getting my first business off the ground. I work on it everyday after my shitty a$$ job. Will it make me a millionaire? No. Nor does it follow all of the five commandments, i.e. CENTS. But it will bring me to well over the six figure range, and that's a good enough start for now.

No I haven't made it an LLC, and no I don't have business cards. No action faking here.

Here come's the ridiculous part.

One of the main reasons I want to get super rich is to build a rich playboy lifestyle. Something in the same ballpark as Dan Bilzerian, Travers Beynon aka The Candyman, and Hugh Hefner.

By the way, I'm 24 years old.

I realize this will take time, and probably won't be making my first six figures until the middle/end of 2019.

However, I want to really start putting it together, so I can plant the seeds of what I want this lifestyle to be. Basically, I want the playboy lifestyle to fit in nice and cozy with my business. I don't want to be in business just for the sake of being in business, I want to have some fun with it.

Here is my question, how exactly do I get a bunch of hot girls to want to come over to my "mansion," and sleep with me? How does Dan pack all those girls in his place? How can I get a bunch of hot girls to WANT to hang out at my place?

Is he just well connected? Does he know a model or two, and Dan is pretty much a productocracy, and just by word of mouth all these hot girls want to hang out with him? Is it just the millions of dollars? If so, why doesn't every millionaire have tons and tons of girls at their mansion or villa or whatever? Do I just go around like a club promoter, ask a bunch of girls if they want to party at my mansion, and oh by the way, you can crash at my place any time so long as you're banging me?

Secondly, even when I start making six figures, I want to slowly integrate that playboy lifestyle. How do you get even just a small handful of girls to the place, when only making six figures a year?

I realize to some this might sound F*cking stupid and childish. But I'm being totally serious. Some might say to focus on my business first. And I am. But again, I want the playboy lifestyle and my business to be synergistic. Where one complements the other. I want to build the playboy lifestyle into it as I grow the business.

So any ideas? I don't care if you're a millionaire or not, or whether you're a big time player or not. I am just curious to see if anyone has even a remote idea of how Dan gets all of those girls over to his place. This is just a brainstorm, so if you've got a list of ideas, even if they're shitty, I don't care. I would love to hear them.

Thanks for any advice.

P.S. I've already tried calling Dan Bilzerian to ask him. When he answered, he said "no, this is Dan's assistant." But I swear the guy sounded just like Dan. Then he hung up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

Dan Bilzerian is a Navy Seal flunkie who used his dad's wall st. money to play poker while being a student at Florida. He got - obscenely - good at poker, and started playing at the professional level while still in college. Dropped out, made bets at the order of half a mil to well over a mil, and won most of them.

As to how he's grown from early millionaire to banging the hottest girls in LA on private Jets and shooting Howitzers in the Las Vegas desert, that's a mix of inheritance and smart money management / partnerships with emerging brands. One of his more recent investments was Dollar Shave Club, which obviously blew up (largely because of Dan investing and then promoting).

To think you are going to live that lifestyle directly from where you are now, you better wake the F*ck up. You have a long way to go, and a lot to learn about business before you're going to own private jets, have a 10,000 sq ft mansion in the hills, and bang foreign models in the back of of a Phantom. His daily burn rate is probably at least 20k. He's lost 6 million on a coin toss and thought nothing of it. But he's worth hundreds of millions and has a risk tolerance akin to Elon Musk. He's played hands of poker where his entire net worth is on the line and didn't blink (may have something to do with his Navy Seal training).

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
Isn't there a thread around here that told us how to attract women?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
IF that how you want to spend your life -- oh well. If you are successful in setting up your "playboy lifestyle" -- it all seems totally vapid and shallow -- Is this a serious goal, or a young man's sexual fantasy? Hope it makes you happy.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Well, OP, get rich first, then you'll be able to live that kind of lifestyle. You don't need Dan's lifestyle and amt of women or $ to enjoy like him, you just need 1/4 or 1/10, or even 1/20 of it. That's more than enough for any guy.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Isn't there a thread around here that told us how to attract women?
Yeah I think someone name Andrew had a good book/system on how to attract top tier women to his life. He actually had a strong presence here until he started traveling laying women left and right. You might want to search the forum for it.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I'm not saying I want to be Dan, him and I are different people. I'd get cleaned out at the poker table. And I don't know if that's true or not about how much his Dad helped him out. Anyway, I'm not saying I'll ever make it to Dan's status (or bigger), I'm just saying that's what I'm shooting for.

And I have yet to hear any ideas of how to get TONS of girls over to my crib.
Someday, when your more mature, one woman will be enough -- the right one to fill your life with joy and comfort... I rarely have seen quantity make a man happy over time -- only more lonely and jaded as he grows older. IF this dream is a "hole-in-your-heart" -- a "hungry spirit" -- you will never find the happiness that you are seeking. More is rarely better in matters of the heart. You become that obsessive rat on his squeaky little wheel getting no where fast.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
I like the pickup lifestyle. I don't really have too much trouble tagging chicks, I don't do GREAT, but I know if I really wanted to, I could go out and get laid. But I'm looking for something more than that. I'm not looking to learn how to attract women, I just want to have TONS of them around. Going out and meeting women is like working a full time job. I want steady passive pussy coming in consistently.
Well that's simple start a modeling agency exclusive for your company. You'll have to hire them full time.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Xeon,

Getting rich is definitely the priority right now. And I think you're right about how I would only need a fraction of his wealth to get laid in high volume, but frankly, I'm not talking about tagging hundreds of chicks, but thousands. I like your profile pic btw.

Assuming you're not trolling, why would you need thousands of girls? Not sure what you're gonna do with all of them. As muscular and "energetic" as Dan is, I doubt he has the energy to satisfy all of them.

Conservative estimate: 1000 girls.
1 day = 33 girls

There's no way you can keep up with this every day.

Even having just 10 female companions surrounding you everyday, eating with you, watching TV with you, playing pool, swimming or hiking with you, is A LOT.

1 woman require lots of attention and care......thousands? lol

D

Deleted50669

I'm not saying I want to be Dan, him and I are different people. I'd get cleaned out at the poker table. And I don't know if that's true or not about how much his Dad helped him out. Anyway, I'm not saying I'll ever make it to Dan's status (or bigger), I'm just saying that's what I'm shooting for.

And I have yet to hear any ideas of how to get TONS of girls over to my crib.
If you came here looking for someone to give you instructions, you're in the wrong place. Go read a self-help book.

Bennu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 19, 2018
How about finding a need that is common to millions of women, finding a way to market a solution to that need, and then watch them flock to you?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Landfill. Not the type of content we want here. Not the type of PEOPLE we want here. Head on over to the pre-pubescent jackoff forum. You'll find a common bond with lots of other boys there.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you realize there are women at this forum?

Or do you lack that much maturity and self-reflection? SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!