No, nothing to do with business.
Maybe with mindset.
I bought an old house over 25 years ago With my wife.
The plan was to live cheap, save money and get a good house than.
One to the other... in the end we renovated the house and planned to safe some money and get a better house anywhere.
But now we have a social network here and we love it. We grew up our kids and the renovation appeared so good, that the house is still good.
When the kids will have their own place in the world And move out, it will be a big house, too.
But: I dreamt of a big garage and it resisted me to spend money and work to that.
So my cars stand in a narrow carport or without anything and I don’t have a workshop to repair or renovate cars.
So now after planing a big garage for years, we decided to build it. Build, with the help of friends, not let it build.
And I don’t want to get a loan for it. Maybe, it will go a bit slower than.
What do you think of that project?
Regarding fastlane philosophy it may be wrong spending money there, as I m still on the slowlane.
Maybe with mindset.
I bought an old house over 25 years ago With my wife.
The plan was to live cheap, save money and get a good house than.
One to the other... in the end we renovated the house and planned to safe some money and get a better house anywhere.
But now we have a social network here and we love it. We grew up our kids and the renovation appeared so good, that the house is still good.
When the kids will have their own place in the world And move out, it will be a big house, too.
But: I dreamt of a big garage and it resisted me to spend money and work to that.
So my cars stand in a narrow carport or without anything and I don’t have a workshop to repair or renovate cars.
So now after planing a big garage for years, we decided to build it. Build, with the help of friends, not let it build.
And I don’t want to get a loan for it. Maybe, it will go a bit slower than.
What do you think of that project?
Regarding fastlane philosophy it may be wrong spending money there, as I m still on the slowlane.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


