• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

*UNSCRIPTED* BRO-MARKETING! (Great Copy Selling Crap Products)

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by MJ DeMarco, May 22, 2017.

1. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $38,796

I plan on having in my presentation:
    • 1 bump offer
    • 2 OTO's ( with several down sales per OTO if you say no )
    • a 1x1 weekly coaching pre-sell message ( snuck in my presentation )
    • at least 4 seats open for my $25,000 inner circle master mind
    • 3 payment plans available during my urgent 45 min presentation ( plans are over at the end of my presentation
    • an option to buy me drinks at the bar ( recurring payment every 60 days )
    • the option to pay in all this in bitcoin
    • A weekly email to persuade you why you should come to my master event across the street next year this same time
    • an intro to my "friend" I've known since high school who is also a guru that Im an affiliate for and he will pitch you all kinds of stuff too if you don't buy from me. His name is Tai...
    • A chance for you to fly to my yacht ( rented for the day ), eat dinner with me and 4 other guru's, and have me mentor you for $125,000

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,132
    Lost all content will start again. See post #54
    Walter

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    Chitown, ZF Lee and AnAverageJoe like this.
  3. AnAverageJoe

AnAverageJoe Worse than a drunken sloth Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,512
    Yeah, I guess I'm lucky it didn't cost me any more $$$ to "wake up." Even though they do their best to blame you for it and make you think it's your fault. Whenever I went to my BRO with questions I always got some variation of, "You just can't sell."

But don't worry, there's a course for that.

Walter Hay likes this.
  4. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,132
    Here it is again as best I can remember.
    AnAverageJoe was definitely lucky to only lose $997 to discover what "Believing what you want to believe" can cost you. That human weakness is the fuel that BroMarketers run on.

Recently a Fastlane member asked my opinion about a buy in a box system with which I was familiar. The system is offered for $39,000 and for that the marketer promises that you can make $3,000 a week. He pushes the notion that a franchise would cost $100,000, but my comment on that is that anyone offering a franchise is legally obliged to substantiate earnings claims. Bro Marketers aren't.

That marketer had one big success 10 years ago when he very successfully began importing cabins in a box. Like Tai Lopez he has managed to be interviewed on every possible form of media and he relentlessly uses that influencer marketing.

In recent years he has begun selling his program as a "business" in every imaginable business for sale place.

He's not without his critics, in particular a husband and wife team who offer a very similar program at the bargain basement price of $23,000. I find it interesting that they also milk the Tai Lopez method of interviews on media, which they publish repeatedly.

Try telling people in a serious tone, that the word gullible has been removed from the dictionary. The number of gullible responses you get will tell you why it is that Bro Marketers will always have a public that will believe.

Walter

Andy Black, Fox, The-J and 4 others like this.
  5. ApeRunner

ApeRunner Very Fast on a Bike Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,488
    **The Return of the King**

maxresdefault.jpg

FIND A MENTOR.

Same behavior as Gates, Jobs, Musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg.

(The girls in the picture are NOT paid models. They are friends from high school.)

6. jlwilliams

jlwilliams Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,574
    It's good work when you can get it.

7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $315,562
    Admin Post
    Bump.

8. animalstyle

animalstyle Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $429
    Thanks for bumping this MJ. I've been building websites since the gold rush SEO days and just never hopped on the churn and burn, zero value, moving whatever crap has an affiliate program bandwagon. I've actually been self conscious at times because I am hardwired to take the 'slow' route AKA the route that feels right to me morally and this gives me some context around that. Still have tons of work to do, but last night I mentally switched 'money' for 'value-vouchers' and things suddenly make a lot more sense!

9. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,398
    Oh the irony of Andrew posting here..

ZF Lee, Deceiver, Ninjakid and 5 others like this.
  10. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,118
    Deal

11. ShadowX

ShadowX Be Grateful Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $100
    Do you guys agree there are "good" forms of bro marketing?

I mean I have paid courses which gave tons of value (over delivered) that helped alot. Or there are some packages which give you what they said basically lol.

12. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $315,562
    Admin Post
    Yes, but then it wouldn't be called "bro-marketing" -- it just be marketing.

The problem is when bro-marketing pushes sh*t products.

BRO = Boiler Room Operation.

Excellent marketing, persuasion, but worthless stocks. (In this case, worthless products are sold.)

It becomes "BRO", when your marketing is your business, not your product.

papi016, Andy Black, Fox and 12 others like this.
  13. Ninjakid

Ninjakid Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Some random planet, orbiting some random star
    Rep Bank:
    $7,786
    [​IMG]

ZF Lee likes this.
  14. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $315,562
    Admin Post
    Bump.

ZF Lee likes this.
  15. SoftStone

SoftStone Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $270
    Still wrapping my head around bro marketing. I’m currently starting an infoproduct business and really really don‘t want to fall into that trap (not selling people how to make money...)

Which measurement(s) do you use to judge a crap product? If it actually helps people get the results they bought? But what if you could get those same results for one tenth of the price somewhere else? Hm....

I went back and read some of the copy of a, I suppose, bro marketer, and I really think that I‘m one of the few selected to be granted access into his course...

16. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $49,132
    Any Bro Marketer will "select" you and "grant you access" to his overpriced course if you have a pulse and can pay.

Walter