The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Seems to me like a little more opportunity to get Lukso for cheap. I bet the next 6 months will make the current pricing look like a bargain, whether it goes to mainnet or not.

What's the general consensus on the pricing for crypto in December? Is there an expectation that there will be a sell off before year end with a buy back in January?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
General consensus is that Crypto is a shit show at the end of the year. This year there is massive institutional money involved... so who knows how that will play out.

Talk about the market taking a dump today though.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
General consensus is that Crypto is a shit show at the end of the year. This year there is massive institutional money involved... so who knows how that will play out.

Talk about the market taking a dump today though.
Yeah, I just picked up some ETH at $5k CAN per coin. Didn’t think I’d see this price this year again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Seems to me like a little more opportunity to get Lukso for cheap. I bet the next 6 months will make the current pricing look like a bargain, whether it goes to mainnet or not.

What's the general consensus on the pricing for crypto in December? Is there an expectation that there will be a sell off before year end with a buy back in January?
Agreed on LUKSO. :)

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Do you guys know any good Technical Analysis resources (either books or YouTube series) worth looking into?

In your experience, does TA work well on cryptos? Long ago, I had a look at some tutorial series and that guy thought the same principles apply but cryptos move faster, so things like moving averages tend to be used differently.

ramonorencio

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 6, 2015
Do you guys know any good Technical Analysis resources (either books or YouTube series) worth looking into?

In your experience, does TA work well on cryptos? Long ago, I had a look at some tutorial series and that guy thought the same principles apply but cryptos move faster, so things like moving averages tend to be used differently.
I learned a lot from this dude: https://youtube.com/c/KrownsCryptoCave

Also from losing a lot of money, from looking at charts everyday, and figuring out how and why price moves.

Hope y’all are good after this dump. Could go back down a bit more so manage that risk.

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
Maybe a bit lower than now.

If it goes to 40-42k its time to ape in and LET'S GO TO ONE LAST RIDE!

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe

Also from losing a lot of money, from looking at charts everyday, and figuring out how and why price moves.

Hope y’all are good after this dump. Could go back down a bit more so manage that risk.
Thanks, I was also looking for some information on this. I'm thinking of doing a course on trading in january. It's like 3k for a week fulltime training in a small group. Covers all topics, TA, FA, stocks, options and crypto. But I guess the information should be out there for free, but it's hard to find good sources of info.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
What a puke today, must be the leveraged sell offs causing this mess. Only good for people like me! I loaded up on my favourites. Put in some limit buy orders and was pleased they filled up.

Sure, it may go down again and more, who the hell knows the future? But if you wanted a particular position and it was "on sale" before christmas - yeah, buying it isn't a bad idea.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
What a puke today, must be the leveraged sell offs causing this mess. Only good for people like me! I loaded up on my favourites. Put in some limit buy orders and was pleased they filled up.

Sure, it may go down again and more, who the hell knows the future? But if you wanted a particular position and it was "on sale" before christmas - yeah, buying it isn't a bad idea.
Only reason I’m slightly hesitant is because this “dip” came before the potential stock market sell off next week… if we do have one, I just don’t see how BTC can hold current levels. It will probably retest the wick to $41k.

Very hard to tell at this point.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Only reason I’m slightly hesitant is because this “dip” came before the potential stock market sell off next week… if we do have one, I just don’t see how BTC can hold current levels. It will probably retest the wick to $41k.

Very hard to tell at this point.
100% this.

Here is more detail on what I did.

I wired funds a few weeks ago. Ready for deployment… but waiting for the right time.

During this dip I spent 25% of my fiat only. Sitting on 75% just in case but will continue to be opportunistic this month. The plan is to deploy all before New Year.

So I’m feeling pretty good buying, even if I get it wrong, I’ll average down on the next purchase.

BAUCE

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jun 21, 2021
what in the world happened to this thread?

I knew next to nothing before watching this dude on Elio's channel. I listen to Krown almost daily just trying to soak up the information. I feel like Im starting to grasp a little of what he's saying hah.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018

Thanks man. He's got a playlist on TA, so I'll have a look.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
If it keeps going down, I’ll have way too much LYXe…

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Yes it did! I'm loading up more as well
How low do you guys think it will go? $10 ?

Initially I expected $15 to be the bottom from the top. Clearly it’s lower now… who knows how low. I’ll just keep averaging down.

robjohn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jan 31, 2017
USA
Initially I expected $15 to be the bottom from the top. Clearly it’s lower now… who knows how low. I’ll just keep averaging down.

True. I'm taking advantage and lowering my average as well. Currently at a loss but I have faith that it will bounce back in a few months time.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
True. I'm taking advantage and lowering my average as well. Currently at a loss but I have faith that it will bounce back in a few months time.
My plan is once mainnet hits and I'm able to be a validator, that's what I'll look into possibly doing.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
If anybody is going to play the game right now - pay attention to demand: ETH is the only thing that is seeing demand right now. Both for block production as well as from market demand. This is the most crucial observation to keep in mind.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 19.24.39.png

The lowest it has been since July 21st.

Eevo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 26, 2021
After learning a lot about crypto in recent weeks (much thanks to this thread!), I bought my first crypto recently - a relatively small amount of ETH.

It's always nice to take that first leap into something new. I'll obviously focus on building my knowledge base before I get too crazy with any investments, but I'm very excited to keep internalizing myself into this space!

Appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge here!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
View attachment 41027

The lowest it has been since July 21st.

Extreme fear. Meanwhile we are sitting at close to the highest eth and Bitcoin have ever been.

My alts are getting slaughtered. A month ago my VET was like $0.23. today it's like $0.10 or something

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014

TL;DR: Meeting will focus on the challenges and benefits of financial innovation.

Bullish for crypto?

There's also the FOMC meeting next week where tapering + rates will be discussed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.