The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Not sure if its fits here but perhaps it does:

Interesting speculation or total BS?
Thought is this controlled by a central entity? There is a crypto and decentralised version of this, it's called OVR

This is what google says about OVR, quite similar: "Buy your virtual land, start an auction and mint your unique Land token. Buy OVRLand. OVR is the decentralized infrastructure for the spatial web, merging physical and virtual world through Augmented Reality, creating a new dimension where everything is possible"

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Not sure if its fits here but perhaps it does:

Interesting speculation or total BS?

Decentralized MMORPG with the whole world within the same server! The value is there only in so far as the network is there.

There is no "VIRTUAL WORLD" vs the "REAL WORLD". There could be infinite virtual worlds. You as a user get a choice into which of these virtual worlds you want to log into.

The fact that people are creating virtual worlds and selling plots of land as if their virtual world is THE virtual world is hilarious to me. There are infinite virtual worlds - which one people choose to interact inside of depends on the value they receive within each.

Similar to early days of the internet - I believe we're seeing the boom of innovative ideas. And many are being sold today not based on merit, but mostly hopium. This is the "DOG.COM" of the crypto world! Wow! Project gets $500MM in funding overnight... Idk man, I think it takes a lot of creativity and talent to produce anything that people actually care about and will want to live inside of.

Whether Earth 2 becomes the main space everyone interacts within will depend on if people give a shit about Earth 2 and about building a community inside of it.

In my opinion, decentralized worlds with incentive structures to reward and democratize the user experience back to the users will grow and gain in popularity, because the game or the world will become more and more custom tailored to the players of that experience.

Those that wish another world can fork off into their own democratized version of the game, with possibly new rules and reward structures.

Btw I don't believe that many people will opt to live in a virtual world that's constrained by the size of the earth and the land patches that are for sale... lmao I think this is a feature of our limited imagination.

*Thinks of infinitely scaleable and powerful virtual world capable of modified physics and altered reality!
*Recreates the world exactly as it is and starts selling plots of land in california

:rofl:

nitrousflame

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 7, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Where do you get crypto news from?

I'm not talking about prices, but more about what projects different blockchains are working on and what it means for the future.
I've personally found twitter hard to beat for getting nearly live updates, but it requires some initial setup such as picking accounts to follow.

Beyond that, there are plenty of options not limited to: reddit, discord servers, telegram, podcasts, youtube, etc, etc.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland

Is anyone surprised that commie Gates thinks this? I can’t stand him.
He's not wrong in my mind. Because it's not essential, and he's more focused on essential needs. Like food, water, clean air, etc.
However, I have to say that I think crypto will help the world a lot and will change it to the better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
My prediction:

30 - 40% pullback here.
Consolidation.
Parabolic top.
Bear market within 3 months.
Good point. We'll surely see a pretty big pullback. But I don't think it will go all the way to 30-40%.
The reason for that is that in my mind some companies will transfer a serious amount of their cash assents into bitcoin as soon as prices drop further, like tesla did a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong would love to see a huge pullback, could finally buy some more, but my prediction is rather around 20-25%.

EVMaso

Calm Seas
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Apr 28, 2019
Vancouver, Canada
I'd love to see a good pullback, but it seems like there are so many people and now institutions on the sidelines waiting to "jump in" (and in the case of institutions, increase their already regular buys) that wouldn't they just pop that price right back up? Like the most recent "small" dip that lasted all of what a couple of hours?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Good point. We'll surely see a pretty big pullback. But I don't think it will go all the way to 30-40%.
The reason for that is that in my mind some companies will transfer a serious amount of their cash assents into bitcoin as soon as prices drop further, like tesla did a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong would love to see a huge pullback, could finally buy some more, but my prediction is rather around 20-25%.
I'll honestly be shocked if we don't pull back 30-40%.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
From the same person who brought you

Based on sentiment, this reeks of 10-15% flash pullback...
on this past Saturday morning...

I now present to you a "BUY THE DIP" opportunity today, tonight, and into some parts of tomorrow. Don't miss it. I have marked the place I believe we are in with a 'HERE' box tag.

In 3-4 days; Bitcoin will resume it's climb to $100k by first week of March. (roughly March 8-9th is when we should be approaching the $100k mark).

Good luck!

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 5.37.26 PM.png

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 18, 2014
Canada
@James Fake - what data are you using to drive those models? If you've already explained this forgive me (this thread is enormous now), just curious what inputs you're using to create these graphs of the future?

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
I've personally found twitter hard to beat for getting nearly live updates, but it requires some initial setup such as picking accounts to follow.

Beyond that, there are plenty of options not limited to: reddit, discord servers, telegram, podcasts, youtube, etc, etc.

Any particular recommendations for twitter and also podcasts please?

I've been listening to the what bitcoin did podcast for a while but it'll be nice to dive into altcoin projects etc

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@James Fake - what data are you using to drive those models? If you've already explained this forgive me (this thread is enormous now), just curious what inputs you're using to create these graphs of the future?

No worries! Yeah; this thread got super packed and things getting lost left and right, I can't even find my own stuff.

So essentially; I have been following Bitcoin for a really long time; and around fall of 2020, I was almost for certain that the general sentiment matched a certain psychological stage: Disbelief around $10-15k. Almost no one was optimistic and only a minor few believed Bitcoin would soon break $25k (those people would often get the 'yeah sure' reaction).

Anywho; around that time, I took the 2017 bull run chart and overlaid it over where I thought I felt that same exact feeling and sentiment back then and put it over the 2020 chart.

It's been following it almost the exact T. It's going through all the traditional psy stages as it advances further.

The only part I doubted was the dip from $40-42k back down to $28k. It spanned over several weeks, and the longer it sat there, the weaker it was getting with absolutely no catalyst in sight. Even though my "forecasted chart" showed it would bounce and pop the ATH and run, it was getting harder and harder to see it actually happening and it to continue following (public interest, retail interest, investor interest, and momentum dropped off a cliff).

Then the White Swan happened out of no where and Elon and Tesla came in. And boom; just like that, the current trend continued right up and followed along.

Now; I no longer will doubt this thing one bit and will stick to my guns til the end with this thing lol.

What we are seeing now is the ultra violent shake out about mid-way through. It turns everybody bearish and super worried and fear-locked to buy more. Well, we know what happens next when that FEAR consumes everyone into paralysis.

Looking at the broad market; the $1,900,000,000 stimmy passed the house budget committee which is a big step and pretty much will be a smooth coast through the House vote this Friday and then Senate later after.

It was actually pretty big news, yet it is no where to be seen on any of the big media homepages. It's wayyyy below the fold. $1.9 Trillion dollars?!? It's the most important thing.... in the near and mid and long term... by far.. no other news is remotely close to the magnitude of this.

Yet, it's all buried and hidden away. You literally have to go searching for stimmy updates to know whats going on.

Anywho; the main news is all Fearful. "Rates will rise, JPOW blah blah". Yet.. JPOW has been begging for more and big stimulus or saying the economy will see very big problems. Yellen shares the same and have been saying the same things. YET... everybody thinks JPOW will raise rates? That would be a gigantic 110% CONTRADICTION of what he has been begging for, for months. If he thought for one bit that the economy would have any chance of getting better, he wouldn't be begging for no stimulus with his huge threats of economic disaster. SO he is going to magically get better economic data (without the big stimmy baked in) and raise rates? I very much doubt it.

I think this was just to shake some hands out this week, grab cheaper stock on discount, before the last big melt up to S&P 4400ish.

This is why I believe Bitcoin is merely a mid-way SCARE dip, and ultra bullish on it.. I think the rest of the crypto world will figure it out by Friday.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
I'll honestly be shocked if we don't pull back 30-40%.
So you think we'll see bitcoin below 35k again? Interesting. On what do you base that prediction?
I understand that's your opinion, just trying to understand your point of view.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland

I now present to you a "BUY THE DIP" opportunity today, tonight, and into some parts of tomorrow. Don't miss it. I have marked the place I believe we are in with a 'HERE' box tag.

In 3-4 days; Bitcoin will resume it's climb to $100k by first week of March. (roughly March 8-9th is when we should be approaching the $100k mark).

Good luck!

View attachment 36925
That would be great, but not sure if I'm ready to go to 100k yet. Have to wait for a wire transaction to get through to buy more bitcoins. And normally I'd say it's just your opinion, but I know from the last few predictions that you are pretty good. So now I'm scared... we'll see. Hopefully everything will go well.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
No worries! Yeah; this thread got super packed and things getting lost left and right, I can't even find my own stuff.

So essentially; I have been following Bitcoin for a really long time; and around fall of 2020, I was almost for certain that the general sentiment matched a certain psychological stage: Disbelief around $10-15k. Almost no one was optimistic and only a minor few believed Bitcoin would soon break $25k (those people would often get the 'yeah sure' reaction).

Anywho; around that time, I took the 2017 bull run chart and overlaid it over where I thought I felt that same exact feeling and sentiment back then and put it over the 2020 chart.

It's been following it almost the exact T. It's going through all the traditional psy stages as it advances further.

The only part I doubted was the dip from $40-42k back down to $28k. It spanned over several weeks, and the longer it sat there, the weaker it was getting with absolutely no catalyst in sight. Even though my "forecasted chart" showed it would bounce and pop the ATH and run, it was getting harder and harder to see it actually happening and it to continue following (public interest, retail interest, investor interest, and momentum dropped off a cliff).

Then the White Swan happened out of no where and Elon and Tesla came in. And boom; just like that, the current trend continued right up and followed along.

Now; I no longer will doubt this thing one bit and will stick to my guns til the end with this thing lol.

What we are seeing now is the ultra violent shake out about mid-way through. It turns everybody bearish and super worried and fear-locked to buy more. Well, we know what happens next when that FEAR consumes everyone into paralysis.

Looking at the broad market; the $1,900,000,000 stimmy passed the house budget committee which is a big step and pretty much will be a smooth coast through the House vote this Friday and then Senate later after.

It was actually pretty big news, yet it is no where to be seen on any of the big media homepages. It's wayyyy below the fold. $1.9 Trillion dollars?!? It's the most important thing.... in the near and mid and long term... by far.. no other news is remotely close to the magnitude of this.

Yet, it's all buried and hidden away. You literally have to go searching for stimmy updates to know whats going on.

Anywho; the main news is all Fearful. "Rates will rise, JPOW blah blah". Yet.. JPOW has been begging for more and big stimulus or saying the economy will see very big problems. Yellen shares the same and have been saying the same things. YET... everybody thinks JPOW will raise rates? That would be a gigantic 110% CONTRADICTION of what he has been begging for, for months. If he thought for one bit that the economy would have any chance of getting better, he wouldn't be begging for no stimulus with his huge threats of economic disaster. SO he is going to magically get better economic data (without the big stimmy baked in) and raise rates? I very much doubt it.

I think this was just to shake some hands out this week, grab cheaper stock on discount, before the last big melt up to S&P 4400ish.

This is why I believe Bitcoin is merely a mid-way SCARE dip, and ultra bullish on it.. I think the rest of the crypto world will figure it out by Friday.

Solid post.

Whats your thoughts on Eth?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Decentralized MMORPG with the whole world within the same server! The value is there only in so far as the network is there.

There is no "VIRTUAL WORLD" vs the "REAL WORLD". There could be infinite virtual worlds. You as a user get a choice into which of these virtual worlds you want to log into.

The fact that people are creating virtual worlds and selling plots of land as if their virtual world is THE virtual world is hilarious to me. There are infinite virtual worlds - which one people choose to interact inside of depends on the value they receive within each.

Similar to early days of the internet - I believe we're seeing the boom of innovative ideas. And many are being sold today not based on merit, but mostly hopium. This is the "DOG.COM" of the crypto world! Wow! Project gets $500MM in funding overnight... Idk man, I think it takes a lot of creativity and talent to produce anything that people actually care about and will want to live inside of.

Whether Earth 2 becomes the main space everyone interacts within will depend on if people give a shit about Earth 2 and about building a community inside of it.

In my opinion, decentralized worlds with incentive structures to reward and democratize the user experience back to the users will grow and gain in popularity, because the game or the world will become more and more custom tailored to the players of that experience.

Those that wish another world can fork off into their own democratized version of the game, with possibly new rules and reward structures.

Btw I don't believe that many people will opt to live in a virtual world that's constrained by the size of the earth and the land patches that are for sale... lmao I think this is a feature of our limited imagination.

*Thinks of infinitely scaleable and powerful virtual world capable of modified physics and altered reality!
*Recreates the world exactly as it is and starts selling plots of land in california

:rofl:
Earth 2 has withdrawal issues. It is literally like investing in a pyramid scheme.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Solid post.

Not a question directed at me but I think BNB and binance chain project is eating the lunch of the erc20 defi projects.

They have the largest exchange and billionaire cz backing it. While ethereaum foundation is really a loose organization. You cannot expect an vitalik and his fellow volunteers to do the heavy lifting for other thousands of eth whales.

Five years later BNB might challenge BTC and CZ might overtake Elon Musk in networth.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

Good luck!

View attachment 36925
Excellent post.

I was thinking that 40k was the top for btc, pretty much 70-80 percent sure, given by the charts, stock market behavior, sentiment and liquidity. I was betting on alt to continue to run while btc remain stagnant, until the “divine intervention” came. Tesla filing that they bought 1.5 billion bitcoin.

From a technical point of view 40k resistance became the support. Market is speculating which company is the next to park their cash in bitcoin. Institutional fomo was the gamble.

Crypto as we know is sensitive to stock market. Everything is about liquidity. A small correction in Tech stocks could lead a serious correction in bitcoin and total blood path in alt coin.

The safest way to play any bull market is to buy the dip. I agree 100 percent here. You could even make money on the early stages of bull to bear transition. The longer and staggered the bull market is the better it is for buying dip strategy. The worst case for buy the dip is to have price going parobolic-going up but no dip to buy.

I am cautiously optimistic. I am cautious because we had a one yet of bull market and money managers will tend to play safe facing uncertainty-moving more money from stock to bond and causing the whole risk off situation to ripple. When stock liquidity is tight managers will take profit from alternative assets such as commodity, emerging market and crypto.

I remain optimistic because Biden is a “safe bet” who wont rock the boat like Trump. Dont expect any major market unfriendly idea like trade war. Market is already “covid resistant”. If economy is weaken by covid means we need more easing and hence stocks price will remain high. I understand it sounds ridiculous but that is how it works.

The only chance that things could turn ugly is economy actually improves and fed is considering a rate hike-remember the 2016 market correction? i dont think that is happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
That would be great, but not sure if I'm ready to go to 100k yet. Have to wait for a wire transaction to get through to buy more bitcoins. And normally I'd say it's just your opinion, but I know from the last few predictions that you are pretty good. So now I'm scared... we'll see. Hopefully everything will go well.

Haha.. yeah; I think you'll have a bit of time. At least 2-3 days before this thing leaves this bottom range.

Solid post.

ETH is great. I honestly think $3k-$4k is within reach if Bitcoin does what I think it will (pops to $100k in few weeks)

Excellent post.

I was thinking that 40k was the top for btc, pretty much 70-80 percent sure, given by the charts, stock market behavior, sentiment and liquidity. I was betting on alt to continue to run while btc remain stagnant, until the “divine intervention” came. Tesla filing that they bought 1.5 billion bitcoin.

From a technical point of view 40k resistance became the support. Market is speculating which company is the next to park their cash in bitcoin. Institutional fomo was the gamble.

Crypto as we know is sensitive to stock market. Everything is about liquidity. A small correction in Tech stocks could lead a serious correction in bitcoin and total blood path in alt coin.

The safest way to play any bull market is to buy the dip. I agree 100 percent here. You could even make money on the early stages of bull to bear transition. The longer and staggered the bull market is the better it is for buying dip strategy. The worst case for buy the dip is to have price going parobolic-going up but no dip to buy.

I am cautiously optimistic. I am cautious because we had a one yet of bull market and money managers will tend to play safe facing uncertainty-moving more money from stock to bond and causing the whole risk off situation to ripple. When stock liquidity is tight managers will take profit from alternative assets such as commodity, emerging market and crypto.

I remain optimistic because Biden is a “safe bet” who wont rock the boat like Trump. Dont expect any major market unfriendly idea like trade war. Market is already “covid resistant”. If economy is weaken by covid means we need more easing and hence stocks price will remain high. I understand it sounds ridiculous but that is how it works.

The only chance that things could turn ugly is economy actually improves and fed is considering a rate hike-remember the 2016 market correction? i dont think that is happening anytime soon.

Agreed. Good points!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I think it's BUY THE DIP TIME. ($46-47,000)

Bitcoin to run to $100k here within the next 2-3 weeks. (mid March)

Here are a few reasons:

1. Interest rates will remain 0% (and QE will continue, no ease up) so the "scare" was a nothingburger. Broad market will remain bullish and continue upwards.

2. Inflation is no longer a speculation. THIS IS HUGE. No longer is it "If Inflation" because very recent data is showing it is here and happening.

3. A shitload of bearish and market crash videos and predictions EVERYWHERE. YouTube, TradingView, etc. Everywhere you turn. There's one thing you don't trust: people that don't show up when they are wrong, but show up when it's red and yell 'market crash' IN THE MIDDLE OF A RED DAY. Trust only those that are ahead of the market, and therefore calling contradictions to what is happening at the moment (it's just their timing is likely wayyy off like mine is most of the time lol)

4. $1,900,000,000,000. We saw what $1,200 did. What we didn't see was what would happen when dependent adults (college kids, etc.) get it too. This time around is different with the $1400, ALOT more people will have more money. GET READY.

5. The market as a whole has been built on retail. AND RETAIL TOPS ARE NOT FLAT AND THEN DROP OFF; THEY ARE VIOLENT BLOW OFF TOPS. It's entering into a frenzy stage with retail. And it's about halfway there. The real "oh shit BITCOIN IS GOING TO A MILLION" Fomo hasn't quite started. I think we start to see that type of FOMO when we near $100k, and people are freaking out about supply of Bitcoin left and to just grab anything at any price you can before it goes to a Million, and we have even more solidified inflation data coming in by then that's hitting the public knowledge.

Do I think Bitcoin reaches a Million? No, not in this market cycle. I think we top at around $110-130,000 near the middle or late March before a multi-month (maybe year long) bear correction hits Bitcoin. To go even further out; I want to say that in this upcoming Bear Correction; I don't think it will drop below what TESLA, Greyscale, or MicroStrategy paid for their coins (which is in the $25-30k range for Tesla, and $15k-25k range for Microstrategy/Grey)

Last edited:

nitrousflame

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 7, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Any particular recommendations for twitter and also podcasts please?

I've been listening to the what bitcoin did podcast for a while but it'll be nice to dive into altcoin projects etc

Oh boy, my twitter account is curated to be almost entirely finance/crypto focused, with little exception, and even still I'm following some 500+ accounts. You're free to check out who I follow (https://twitter.com/nitrousflame) but there's too many to list them all out.

For podcasts, it seems to me that in general, most tend to be regurgitated and/or nicely wrapped twitter news, so in general I tend to monitor them and pick which ones to listen to based on the guests that they have on that I'm interested in hearing from.

That said, some that I monitor (in no particular order, and I'm sure I'm missing many):

Also note: please be aware that many in this space will attempt to sway you to their views, so just be aware of this and try to follow a diverse selection so as to avoid building yourself an echo chamber.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
Oh boy, my twitter account is curated to be almost entirely finance/crypto focused, with little exception, and even still I'm following some 500+ accounts. You're free to check out who I follow (https://twitter.com/nitrousflame) but there's too many to list them all out.

For podcasts, it seems to me that in general, most tend to be regurgitated and/or nicely wrapped twitter news, so in general I tend to monitor them and pick which ones to listen to based on the guests that they have on that I'm interested in hearing from.

That said, some that I monitor (in no particular order, and I'm sure I'm missing many):

Also note: please be aware that many in this space will attempt to sway you to their views, so just be aware of this and try to follow a diverse selection so as to avoid building yourself an echo chamber.

Awesome, thank you for all the recommendations. I notice you follow Richard Werner, princes of the yen is a great watch on youtube.

Just to add a good note for people maybe reading through this. If you're looking at some projects long term you can get some good APY yields for staking your tokens risk free which is as good as holding.

DYOR but below are two coins I'm staking right now

12% APY for Polkadot on Kraken
12.57% APY for Cosmos on Exodus wallet (21 Day period to unstake, but notice Cosmos didn't dip nearly as hard as everything else in the last few days as most of it is locked up in staking)

Then of course you have all the defi projects on some different chains with some really good yields but know you're going down the risk curve.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I think it's BUY THE DIP TIME. ($46-47,000)

Bitcoin to run to $100k here within the next 2-3 weeks. (mid March)

Here are a few reasons:

1. Interest rates will remain 0% (and QE will continue, no ease up) so the "scare" was a nothingburger. Broad market will remain bullish and continue upwards.

2. Inflation is no longer a speculation. THIS IS HUGE. No longer is it "If Inflation" because very recent data is showing it is here and happening.

3. A shitload of bearish and market crash videos and predictions EVERYWHERE. YouTube, TradingView, etc. Everywhere you turn. There's one thing you don't trust: people that don't show up when they are wrong, but show up when it's red and yell 'market crash' IN THE MIDDLE OF A RED DAY. Trust only those that are ahead of the market, and therefore calling contradictions to what is happening at the moment (it's just their timing is likely wayyy off like mine is most of the time lol)

4. $1,900,000,000,000. We saw what $1,200 did. What we didn't see was what would happen when dependent adults (college kids, etc.) get it too. This time around is different with the $1400, ALOT more people will have more money. GET READY.

5. The market as a whole has been built on retail. AND RETAIL TOPS ARE NOT FLAT AND THEN DROP OFF; THEY ARE VIOLENT BLOW OFF TOPS. It's entering into a frenzy stage with retail. And it's about halfway there. The real "oh shit BITCOIN IS GOING TO A MILLION" Fomo hasn't quite started. I think we start to see that type of FOMO when we near $100k, and people are freaking out about supply of Bitcoin left and to just grab anything at any price you can before it goes to a Million, and we have even more solidified inflation data coming in by then that's hitting the public knowledge.

Do I think Bitcoin reaches a Million? No, not in this market cycle. I think we top at around $110-130,000 near the middle or late March before a multi-month (maybe year long) bear correction hits Bitcoin. To go even further out; I want to say that in this upcoming Bear Correction; I don't think it will drop below what TESLA, Greyscale, or MicroStrategy paid for their coins (which is in the $25-30k range for Tesla, and $15k-25k range for Microstrategy/Grey)

$100,000 a coin is dead on with the stock to flow.
We have always overshot the stock to flow before coming back down to earth. The thing is, even if we overshoot the STF by 100% that still puts us at $200,000. The numbers look much higher but an extra 100% move in a volatile market is nothing.
One thing is for sure, at the top everyone will be calling for it to go much higher.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Ethereum is like a rocket about to take off, and that is just my opinion.
People are getting shitty that it isn't moving much and might capitulate and buy something else.
Then Ethereum moons. Ethereum is very slow, so there is that risk that you can't sell when you want to as sending it from cold storage could take to long. I hold a large amount of Ethereum, full disclosure.

I have left some on an exchange as an insurance policy so I can sell some off.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
So you think we'll see bitcoin below 35k again? Interesting. On what do you base that prediction?
I understand that's your opinion, just trying to understand your point of view.

I am not saying i think it will, I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Those type of pullbacks are common for Bitcoin.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.