The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

The fraud and its massive impact on bitcoin is there black on white.

Can you still call this fud if it that’s visible?

It might be time to sell.
All jokes aside.

I don't care about Tether.

Bitcoin is a long term investment for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
- MtGox coins
- Tether
- Regulation
- Bitcoin can go to 0
- China
- Korea

And yet we're still at $36K

No one will ever talk me out of selling bitcoin.

Ever.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
If the fudsters are so sure of Tether.

You are free to short and make a boatload of money.

I've put my skin in the game.

You are free to short it.

Musashi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 27, 2017
The World
All jokes aside.

I don't care about Tether.

Bitcoin is a long term investment for me.

Yeah, you said that before.

But a simple “I don’t care” does sound a bit like covering your eyes just because you don’t want it to be true.

I strongly believe in Bitcoin too and always saw it as a long term investment too. But the numbers and correlations between BTC and Tether are worrisome.

Musashi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 27, 2017
The World
- MtGox coins
- Tether
- Regulation
- Bitcoin can go to 0
- China
- Korea
- MtGox coins
- Tether
- Regulation
- Bitcoin can go to 0
- China
- Korea

And yet we're still at $36K

No one will ever talk me out of selling bitcoin.

Ever.
Nonee of these incidents could have resulted in people losing trust in bitcoin.

The Tether scam would do that.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Nonee of these incidents could have resulted in people losing trust in bitcoin.

The Tether scam would do that.

Tether has no impact on the security of the Bitcoin network.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I'm buying more on this dip right now at $35,000 and preparing for a possible shot to $66,000. Just Bitcoin; I don't expect alt season just quite yet... after the first hard sell which hasn't happened yet until we peak on the next cycle.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Oh yeah, I can get on board that we’ll reach $240k in 5 years or more. I just think we’ll crash again soon before going on those bull runs.
Im longing alt coins and having small shorts positions of btc at near 40k price level.

I think btc is around the top for this cycle and some alt still have room to go to gain 3-4x.

There are a lot early adopters of defi and people who have made serious money in alt fron 2019-2020 still hoping for a 10-20x return on their existing portfolio. I find it ridiculously unrealistic.

The people who got burnt in 2018, most are not coming back and happily playing ev stocks like tesla. Most crypto savy investors don’t understand how retails think despite hoping retails will happily buy their bags at 10x. Why play crypto assets when it is in bear market 80 percent of the time before it gets pumped? Why not play stocks when it is hyped 80 percent of the time and had a crash only 20 percent of the time. That’s how retail think. People flock to the strongest asset class.

The crypto millionaires who got greedy and hoping for a replay of 2017 bull market will find themselves disappointed and had their gain wiped out this time. There will be some limited retail dumb money pushing it higher but it will be very limited amount of money compared to 2017. This will end when those savy investors realise they have to compete against one another to get out.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'm buying more on this dip right now at $35,000 and preparing for a possible shot to $66,000. Just Bitcoin; I don't expect alt season just quite yet... after the first hard sell which hasn't happened yet until we peak on the next cycle.

Not a bad entry mate.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Wasn't the tether lawsuit today?

The big black swan that was going to destroy bitcoin?

Coordinated stuff happens all the time so people can scoop up cheap bitcoin.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
It just beat XRP in marketcap and is currently #4. I dunno as well, did some charting and looks uncannily like TRX before it popped bigtime.

Remember that
They are ideas and intangible vapourware trying to do things never done before.

These shitcoins are basically venture capital style investments opened up to the general public with charts going up and down 24/7.

I won't be holding onto 90% of them by the time it's over, apart from BTC and ETH.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
It just beat XRP in marketcap and is currently #4. I dunno as well, did some charting and looks uncannily like TRX before it popped bi

Beating XRP is kind of expected.

XRP will fade away into worthlessness.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Remember that
They are ideas and intangible vapourware trying to do things never done before.

These shitcoins are basically venture capital style investments opened up to the general public with charts going up and down 24/7.

I won't be holding onto 90% of them by the time it's over, apart from BTC and ETH.

I agree. I don't drink the coolaid, but if big money is going to push it, I'll play it.

Personally, I think this is an accelerated run so big money can exit around march/april at 240k, when the pandemic is at it's peak. Just look at the monthly chart and you'll see what I mean.
A tulip pop. Maybe add some real blackswan news around march/april and we have a good narrative.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I agree. I don't drink the coolaid, but if big money is going to push it, I'll play it.

Personally, I think this is an accelerated run so big money can exit around march/april at 240k, when the pandemic is at it's peak. Just look at the monthly chart and you'll see what I mean.
A tulip pop. Maybe add some real blackswan news around march/april and we have a good narrative.

Yes im speculating on DOT and I think it's a good play lol.

I just don't like giving financial advice.

Just my opinion.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I believe we are about nearing the end of lower lows and should be some good moves up over the coming week.

Bitcoin is exhausted in selling and oversold in almost every single timeframe; it shares the same level of 'beaten up' as XRP when it dumped due to the SEC lawsuit which was/is actually a valid reason to dump.

So... that points me into the direction of manipulated dumps in this whole "correction"; the timing of the dumps in various timezones, holidays, family time, weekend evenings/nights, etc.

Do you mysteriously find yourself busy doing something like enjoying and living life while Bitcoin does some crazy dumps.. oh just great,.. good timing Bitcoin? Or in the middle of driving in commute, etc? Welp... it's not coincidence. They use any and every edge they can.

Also; like how Bitcoin stood strong like a champ while XRP and most alts took a crap dive. Alts stood strong while Bitcoin was crapping; which means its an isolated manipulation on Bitcoin itself, as the strength of those holding Alts awaiting Alt Season is much stronger than coordinated forced dumps for Bitcoin.

Anywho... Bitcoin's dominance is down very very low, and is extremely and overly without justice beaten down low like XRP was with it's SEC lawsuit.

This means... it will be a Bitcoin Main Show coming up.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
You exiting the market entirely then or just altcoins?

Depends on how things look as we near; gonna check out the strength of a Alt coin frenzy. Last time; Alts kept going and peaked a week after Bitcoin... I'm not so sure about this time.

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
Good points, it could very well be $40,000.

My thoughts on throwing out $20,000 is that is is about 90%'ish away from what I think will be The Top.

The Top mainly comes from me thinking mainly that this is the Perfect Environment for Bitcoin to moon to $240,000 and those conditions are based upon a 'once in a multi-generational' event such as a global pandemic.

It's really all one big synchronized game (which btw; I have to spend about 50+ hours studying every single last one of these 'cause and effects' and reverse engineer it just to narrow down a time frame to sell The Top lol)

I'm going to post the chain of events/things list in the next post as I feel it is quite interesting..
Hey @James Fake , Do you still believe the above is true?

In regards to the "game": do you think big money is already manipulating this game and are setting a trap so they can cash out in this next top and leave the dumb money people holding the bag?

That's the reason you are exiting?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Polkadot went up 300% for me.

Decided to take my initial investment out.

I'm well-positioned here for this run.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.