The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Billionaire who created Red Bull dies

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Poor guy. May he RIP. Red bull is an excellent fastlane example of just how important marketing is. the coloring contrast of the can makes it look like a countries flag(just like the logo from TOMS shoes). The animal in the product name makes you subconsciously think of vitality, power, etc. it doesn't even taste that good IMO, but it sells big time! and the slender can really makes it unique and sets it apart from other canned drinks. it just goes to show it all about knowing how to sell, how to set yourself apart(be unique) from the competition, creating a name and brand image that subconsciously taps into the consumers mind. i dont like red bull(im a monster guy, taste better :smxB:), but i really admire the execution and marketing etc, bravo, bravo, bravo ! haha :hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Formulated in the 70s, founded in 1987, entered the U.S. in 1997, "overnight success" a few years later. Classic.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Poor guy. May he RIP. Red bull is an excellent fastlane example of just how important marketing is. the coloring contrast of the can makes it look like a countries flag(just like the logo from TOMS shoes). The animal in the product name makes you subconsciously think of vitality, power, etc. it doesn't even taste that good IMO, but it sells big time! and the slender can really makes it unique and sets it apart from other canned drinks. it just goes to show it all about knowing how to sell, how to set yourself apart(be unique) from the competition, creating a name and brand image that subconsciously taps into the consumers mind. i dont like red bull(im a monster guy, taste better :smxB:), but i really admire the execution and marketing etc, bravo, bravo, bravo ! haha :hurray:

Very true!

I am sure there are people out there who like the flavor but I have never met them.

Just goes to show if you are one of the first in a market and put up LOTS of ads, marketing etc you can win out over superior products who come along latter and/or underfunded.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
R.I.P.

But here comes his surviving "family & friends" who shitstorm of a fight will be over Billions that neither of them earned......

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.