MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Looks like the government is starting to take a closer look at the Big Tech companies.
Aside from the trade war, the tech sector has been slumping hard due to perceived risks of oversight.
Is it something to worry about? Or a buying opportunity?
Some other topics here at the forum pertaining to the same topic...
www.thefastlaneforum.com
www.thefastlaneforum.com

My opinion on it is unvarnished considering I don't like BIG anything.
Just feels like a lose-lose situation no matter what happens.
Aside from the trade war, the tech sector has been slumping hard due to perceived risks of oversight.
Is it something to worry about? Or a buying opportunity?
Some other topics here at the forum pertaining to the same topic...
HOT! - Has Amazon become a monopoly?
IMO, the company is getting too big, too powerful, and too disruptive to whatever industry it enters. At this point, we don't even know what industry Amazon is within anymore as their interests are all over the place. Just to give you an example, Audible (Amazon owned) recently changed their...
www.thefastlaneforum.com
HOT! - Elizabeth Warren: Break up Big Tech
Presidential Candidate Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas if you're a fan of Trump) wants to break up big tech. I don't like this politician much less her political orientation (she's a typical "pay your fair share nutjob") but I have to say, I like the idea. Elizabeth Warren Imagines Big Tech...
www.thefastlaneforum.com

My opinion on it is unvarnished considering I don't like BIG anything.
Just feels like a lose-lose situation no matter what happens.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
