As the winter has come with -5 degrees fahrenheit outside the yearly 6 month-long depression has fully been set into motion and the mind is thinking about where it would like to go and start fresh.
I need a place to go and do business in, and hopefully to settle down in later on.
What about Brazil or Russia? Two up and coming big economies with large populations and a growing middle class.
I'm also thinking about Hong Kong (mainly because I like chinese women and the income tax is low).
Right now my business is all about importing goods from mainland China and selling it in Europe and the US.
I'm also open to create new business ventures in the future and my plan is to do whatever fills up my wallet and bank account with lots of money.
Some positives and some negatives about these places (feel free to tackle anything I say here, matter of fact I am warmly welcoming you to do it):
Brazil:
+ Weather (no more suicidal thoughts?)
+ Great selection of beautiful women (blacks, hispanics and white, and they all got big booties)
+ Growing economy with lots of business opportunities
- Expensive for what it actually is? (3rd world country?)
- High Taxes?
- Need to learn a new language
Russia:
+ Growing economy with lots of business opportunities
- Expensive for what it actually is? (On the border between 1st world and 3rd world)
- Curruption
- Need to learn a new language
- Weather (even more suicidal thoughts?)
Hong Kong:
+ Nice city with great views and buildings
+ Great business climate
+ Low Taxes
+ No importing taxes or VAT when buying from China
+ Chinese women (My fetish)
+ Close to the rest of asia for short weekend-trips
+ Great weather (however, maybe a little too hot in the summer)
- Difficulties when selling goods to the US and Europe (since it will have to be shipped from ASIA)
- Really expensive (especially housing)
Do you have any other tips for me? I need to go as soon as possible.
I need a place to go and do business in, and hopefully to settle down in later on.
What about Brazil or Russia? Two up and coming big economies with large populations and a growing middle class.
I'm also thinking about Hong Kong (mainly because I like chinese women and the income tax is low).
Right now my business is all about importing goods from mainland China and selling it in Europe and the US.
I'm also open to create new business ventures in the future and my plan is to do whatever fills up my wallet and bank account with lots of money.
Some positives and some negatives about these places (feel free to tackle anything I say here, matter of fact I am warmly welcoming you to do it):
Brazil:
+ Weather (no more suicidal thoughts?)
+ Great selection of beautiful women (blacks, hispanics and white, and they all got big booties)
+ Growing economy with lots of business opportunities
- Expensive for what it actually is? (3rd world country?)
- High Taxes?
- Need to learn a new language
Russia:
+ Growing economy with lots of business opportunities
- Expensive for what it actually is? (On the border between 1st world and 3rd world)
- Curruption
- Need to learn a new language
- Weather (even more suicidal thoughts?)
Hong Kong:
+ Nice city with great views and buildings
+ Great business climate
+ Low Taxes
+ No importing taxes or VAT when buying from China
+ Chinese women (My fetish)
+ Close to the rest of asia for short weekend-trips
+ Great weather (however, maybe a little too hot in the summer)
- Difficulties when selling goods to the US and Europe (since it will have to be shipped from ASIA)
- Really expensive (especially housing)
Do you have any other tips for me? I need to go as soon as possible.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
