- Joined
- May 28, 2023
- Messages
- 848
Rep Bank
$1,006
$1,006
User Power: 143%
Starting a Biz from the Bottom—Learning the Process
What Problem Am I Solving for Business Folks?
I’m solving the problem of inefficient systems. I’m here to help you level up your business by building solid, automated systems that drive growth and save time.
• Automated cold email systems to scale your outreach
• Automated content creation systems to stay relevant and consistent
• Automated workflow management systems for seamless operations
• Added cybersecurity for all your automation to ensure your business stays protected
Let’s keep your business running like a well-oiled machine.
Any Domain Experience or Just a Newbie Talking Shit?
Look, I’m not pretending to be an expert who’s been in business for decades. I’ve spent two years learning automation in a job I didn’t expect to be in. But here I am—figuring it out, taking action, and diving headfirst into building systems that solve real problems for real businesses. I’m getting my hands dirty and learning the ropes as I go.
Any Plan? Territory to Hunt?
I’ve got a plan, and it’s about learning and adapting along the way. I’ll start by hunting for clients in the US and EU, targeting B2B founders in marketing agencies, financial services, SaaS companies, healthcare clinics, and aesthetic medicine. There are plenty of frustrated business owners who need streamlined systems, and I’m here to help them. Where I land clients doesn’t matter right now; what matters is learning the process and providing value wherever I can.
Any Capital?
Yes, I have capital to get started (won’t disclose the exact amount). But the real investment is in my time and learning the ropes of business, not just the money.
Work Style?
It’s all about focusing on landing one high-ticket client at a time, then farming that relationship for more. This isn’t about quick wins; it’s about building trust and learning how to scale from there.
Employee Count?
Right now, it’s me and my partner. But I’ll leverage my network of friends—front-end developers, software testers, business analysts, and graphic designers who are in jobs but will help when needed. It’s about building a strong, versatile team that can execute when the time is right.
This journey is about learning how to do business properly, mastering the fundamentals, and executing relentlessly.
I will post my progress and learnings every week sunday and I used AI a bit to refine my writing no more AI from now on my progress thread
What Problem Am I Solving for Business Folks?
I’m solving the problem of inefficient systems. I’m here to help you level up your business by building solid, automated systems that drive growth and save time.
• Automated cold email systems to scale your outreach
• Automated content creation systems to stay relevant and consistent
• Automated workflow management systems for seamless operations
• Added cybersecurity for all your automation to ensure your business stays protected
Let’s keep your business running like a well-oiled machine.
Any Domain Experience or Just a Newbie Talking Shit?
Look, I’m not pretending to be an expert who’s been in business for decades. I’ve spent two years learning automation in a job I didn’t expect to be in. But here I am—figuring it out, taking action, and diving headfirst into building systems that solve real problems for real businesses. I’m getting my hands dirty and learning the ropes as I go.
Any Plan? Territory to Hunt?
I’ve got a plan, and it’s about learning and adapting along the way. I’ll start by hunting for clients in the US and EU, targeting B2B founders in marketing agencies, financial services, SaaS companies, healthcare clinics, and aesthetic medicine. There are plenty of frustrated business owners who need streamlined systems, and I’m here to help them. Where I land clients doesn’t matter right now; what matters is learning the process and providing value wherever I can.
Any Capital?
Yes, I have capital to get started (won’t disclose the exact amount). But the real investment is in my time and learning the ropes of business, not just the money.
Work Style?
It’s all about focusing on landing one high-ticket client at a time, then farming that relationship for more. This isn’t about quick wins; it’s about building trust and learning how to scale from there.
Employee Count?
Right now, it’s me and my partner. But I’ll leverage my network of friends—front-end developers, software testers, business analysts, and graphic designers who are in jobs but will help when needed. It’s about building a strong, versatile team that can execute when the time is right.
This journey is about learning how to do business properly, mastering the fundamentals, and executing relentlessly.
I will post my progress and learnings every week sunday and I used AI a bit to refine my writing no more AI from now on my progress thread
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
