- Joined
- Jan 2, 2013
- Messages
- 986
Rep Bank
$1,930
$1,930
User Power: 190%
I have a few magazine sites that are not so big but can earn quite well with CPC ads. The most traffic is coming from Facebook so they're not much targeted to a niche, just general news sites.
I'm blocked by Adsense since a year ago and also Facebook's Audience Network just closed the doors for small sites a few days ago so at this point I either have to find some other monetizing medium, or close them down.
I don't hold any hope to the ad revenue being consistent but it is enough to provide my the much needed support and peace of mind while I'm struggling to get my real-estate system working.
What is the next best alternative (earning potential) to monetizing a general news site (not in english) in your experience?
How would you compare them?
Please answer only if you have tried them yourself, not just read or heard about them.
Thanks.
I'm blocked by Adsense since a year ago and also Facebook's Audience Network just closed the doors for small sites a few days ago so at this point I either have to find some other monetizing medium, or close them down.
I don't hold any hope to the ad revenue being consistent but it is enough to provide my the much needed support and peace of mind while I'm struggling to get my real-estate system working.
What is the next best alternative (earning potential) to monetizing a general news site (not in english) in your experience?
How would you compare them?
Please answer only if you have tried them yourself, not just read or heard about them.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
