The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best alternatives to Adsense and Facebook's Audience Network?

Marketing, social media, advertising

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I have a few magazine sites that are not so big but can earn quite well with CPC ads. The most traffic is coming from Facebook so they're not much targeted to a niche, just general news sites.

I'm blocked by Adsense since a year ago and also Facebook's Audience Network just closed the doors for small sites a few days ago so at this point I either have to find some other monetizing medium, or close them down.

I don't hold any hope to the ad revenue being consistent but it is enough to provide my the much needed support and peace of mind while I'm struggling to get my real-estate system working.

What is the next best alternative (earning potential) to monetizing a general news site (not in english) in your experience?
How would you compare them?
Please answer only if you have tried them yourself, not just read or heard about them.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wazzagilliams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 11, 2017
Herefordshire
I have a few magazine sites that are not so big but can earn quite well with CPC ads. The most traffic is coming from Facebook so they're not much targeted to a niche, just general news sites.

I'm blocked by Adsense since a year ago and also Facebook's Audience Network just closed the doors for small sites a few days ago so at this point I either have to find some other monetizing medium, or close them down.

I don't hold any hope to the ad revenue being consistent but it is enough to provide my the much needed support and peace of mind while I'm struggling to get my real-estate system working.

What is the next best alternative (earning potential) to monetizing a general news site (not in english) in your experience?
How would you compare them?
Please answer only if you have tried them yourself, not just read or heard about them.

Thanks.
Hi,
I am running media.net ads on my website. The majority of my traffic is English but also get visitors from to my French , German and Spanish version of the site ..The revenue is not quite as lucrative as google Adsense but it is definitely worth a try to test it out.

Best
G

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Hi,
I am running media.net ads on my website. The majority of my traffic is English but also get visitors from to my French , German and Spanish version of the site ..The revenue is not quite as lucrative as google Adsense but it is definitely worth a try to test it out.

Yep, I've applied yesterday for media.net ads and waiting for their approval. I'm also considering Taboola, but I tried it once before and it wasn't very effective. I also didn't like them very much because their ads are mostly the same and just unrelated junk. I hope Media.net will be better. Thanks for your reply.

Wazzagilliams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 11, 2017
Herefordshire
Yep, I've applied yesterday for media.net ads and waiting for their approval. I'm also considering Taboola, but I tried it once before and it wasn't very effective. I also didn't like them very much because their ads are mostly the same and just unrelated junk. I hope Media.net will be better. Thanks for your reply.

I keep receiving emails /
calls from a company called "Sovrn" they are telling me their ad revenue would compete with google Adsense but I haven't tried them, maybe worth a go if media.net doesn't perform that well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I keep receiving emails /
calls from a company called "Sovrn" they are telling me their ad revenue would compete with google Adsense but I haven't tried them, maybe worth a go if media.net doesn't perform that well.

I smell fish with them. Spamming is never a good sign. And their whois information is private, which is another bad sign.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.