The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020
Whilst working on side hustles that dont make money yet, just remember we are along way a head of those not trying.

If i didn't want to work for an employer in the typical 9-5 job, why have I been doing so since 16? Fear, false evidence appearing real.

That and the insane taught misconception that having a job is the only way of contributing to society, not that many of my values are reflected by society. This had been an engraved neuro pathway/ belief that I HAVE to have a job or else maybe I would burst into flames?

Parents would look at me BAFFLED if I ever talked about business or working in a way that created teams of people through leadership or peer to peer connections rather than being an employee.
This typifies other peoples experience too iv noticed half the battle is self sabotage, so it feels nice after a good ammount of effort to fully believe it is possible, for me to have multiple income streams for financial security and growth.

Iv never felt so open to the world.
I have more energy, and although I still work part time. Little side hustles are growing.

Such a good feeling it opens up so much perspective but it wasn't easy changing my belief system.
These books and you people help!
Best wishes for the day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Yep, I think I read somewhere once that it takes 5 years for the average business to start to turn a profit. Luckily with the internet business, you can do that in less than half the time and have higher margins!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.