The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 22, 2020
Whilst working on side hustles that dont make money yet, just remember we are along way a head of those not trying.

If i didn't want to work for an employer in the typical 9-5 job, why have I been doing so since 16? Fear, false evidence appearing real.

That and the insane taught misconception that having a job is the only way of contributing to society, not that many of my values are reflected by society. This had been an engraved neuro pathway/ belief that I HAVE to have a job or else maybe I would burst into flames?

Parents would look at me BAFFLED if I ever talked about business or working in a way that created teams of people through leadership or peer to peer connections rather than being an employee.
This typifies other peoples experience too iv noticed half the battle is self sabotage, so it feels nice after a good ammount of effort to fully believe it is possible, for me to have multiple income streams for financial security and growth.

Iv never felt so open to the world.
I have more energy, and although I still work part time. Little side hustles are growing.

Such a good feeling it opens up so much perspective but it wasn't easy changing my belief system.
These books and you people help!
Best wishes for the day.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2020
Yep, I think I read somewhere once that it takes 5 years for the average business to start to turn a profit. Luckily with the internet business, you can do that in less than half the time and have higher margins!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I read the book and I liked it! I would recommend it to any newbies on the forum. The part...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers