The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Being a Leader and Leading by Example

Anything related to matters of the mind

sergiodcarreno

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Apr 24, 2020
Petaluma, CA
As Entrepreneurs I feel we were born with something inside of us that instinctively urged us to be leaders, to build up the lives we want to live instead of following the masses. As leaders it's not uncommon that the people around us (our employees, friends, family, and acquaintances) silently look up to us and perhaps even want to embody some of our qualities like our work ethic, mindset, and determination. However, something I see increasingly is that when it comes to staying healthy, amazing entrepreneurs and business owner and leaders struggle. They often have many areas of their lives handled(wealth, love, relationships, and happiness) but it seems their workload prevents them from eating right and staying at a healthy body fat percentage for their body. On the other hand, there are leaders like Jeff Bezos, who is on track to be the worlds first trillionaire, that have not only stayed healthy but have actually built muscle while on their journey and have a great physique for someone their age. This is especially impressive considering their workload and lifestyle. Jeff knows that being fit and exercising increases productivity, mood, focus, and creativity. He knows that exercise increases you brains ability to process and apply new information and decreases IQ regression as we age. I believe one of the most important ways we could lead and inspire others is in taking control of our physical health, and by consequence our mental health. This, on top of the business and lifestyle we built for ourselves, is what will inspire people to want to work with us, for us, and learn from us and want to be like us. A healthy body is a healthy mind and a productive life. So be honest with yourself, what are the biggest obstacles keeping you from fully taking control of your health and fitness and becoming the best you could be in all aspects? Looking forward to reading your responses, discussing, and I hope this can help you take steps in the right direction.

Wish you the best on your journey.

Sergio

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
As Entrepreneurs I feel we were born with something inside of us that instinctively urged us to be leaders, to build up the lives we want to live instead of following the masses. As leaders it's not uncommon that the people around us (our employees, friends, family, and acquaintances) silently look up to us and perhaps even want to embody some of our qualities like our work ethic, mindset, and determination. However, something I see increasingly is that when it comes to staying healthy, amazing entrepreneurs and business owner and leaders struggle. They often have many areas of their lives handled(wealth, love, relationships, and happiness) but it seems their workload prevents them from eating right and staying at a healthy body fat percentage for their body. On the other hand, there are leaders like Jeff Bezos, who is on track to be the worlds first trillionaire, that have not only stayed healthy but have actually built muscle while on their journey and have a great physique for someone their age. This is especially impressive considering their workload and lifestyle. Jeff knows that being fit and exercising increases productivity, mood, focus, and creativity. He knows that exercise increases you brains ability to process and apply new information and decreases IQ regression as we age. I believe one of the most important ways we could lead and inspire others is in taking control of our physical health, and by consequence our mental health. This, on top of the business and lifestyle we built for ourselves, is what will inspire people to want to work with us, for us, and learn from us and want to be like us. A healthy body is a healthy mind and a productive life. So be honest with yourself, what are the biggest obstacles keeping you from fully taking control of your health and fitness and becoming the best you could be in all aspects? Looking forward to reading your responses, discussing, and I hope this can help you take steps in the right direction.

Wish you the best on your journey.

Sergio
Why does this look like content marketing?

PS: I removed the “Rant” from the headline.

sergiodcarreno

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Apr 24, 2020
Petaluma, CA

No product or service to sell. Trying my best add value to people's lives. This is something I'm passionate about and I know many people struggle with. Figured everyone could get involved and help each other develope in this very important aspect of life.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

Sergio always writes about fitness.

Whether or not it's part of a longer term agenda time will tell.

Maybe he's just practicing his prose.
Who knows?
We'll have to see where it goes

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
No product or service to sell. Trying my best add value to people's lives. This is something I'm passionate about and I know many people struggle with. Figured everyone could get involved and help each other develope in this very important aspect of life.
It’s a gentle hint.

Have a look at how people write in the forum. Consider adapting your writing to be more conversational, and to talk *with* us instead of *at* us.

Whitespace will help your readers.

There are red-flag words that content writers seem to use to padd out their articles. Try to identify and avoid them.

Ask equations? Be yourself? Tell stories? Talk to people as you would down the pub or over a coffee?

Hey... I get it. I’m passionate about my subject. I joined the forum and dropped lots of content. Maybe read my initial posts and wonder how I managed to pass on my passion and knowledge, get engagement, while avoiding the ban hammer from @Vigilante, Allen, and MJ that I didn’t know was hovering over me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.