- Joined
- Nov 16, 2019
- Messages
- 81
Rep Bank
$530
$530
User Power: 125%
I had a few weeks on the forum now and decided I start my personal execution thread.
I skip the part of who I am (you can read it in my introduction post).
In short: I have a local coaching business for 2years now (like therapy for healthy people), and also started a second project last year where I sold my online course a few times. I want to create with this project a scalable FL business.
One thing about my goals: Financially: I want to make 35.000€ this year (possible net income for myself).
On learning goals: Improve
- Entrepreneurial/ economic thinking (find out what I dont know)
- Marketing: Copywriting
- Coachingskills: by using trance more often and practicing it, storytelling, clear communication
- Personal: raising to another level of productivity by eliminating even more distractions and learning how to enjoy the process even more
This is like a progress diary for me. I dont intent to write it so much for the reader and more for myself (I know, bad copywriting)
So here is what I found out so far:
1. Learn Copywriting fast:
Step 1: Use @Lex DeVille guides (e.g. this one) to create a Upwork account and offer copywriting.
Step 2: Use my NLP background, the books "Ca$hvertising" and "Web Copy That Sells" + Lex DeViles Guide this one to start writing copy on Upwork
Step 3: Apply the learnings on how to write good copy to my online courses salespage
2. Learn Google Ads and FB Ads fast:
Step 1: Again use the Upwork account to offer it.
Step 2: Find ressources to learn it (not researched so far)
Step 3: Apply the learnings and create a Ad Campain for my online course.
3. Further Steps to be added once I am there
Time Horizon:
For 1) 2-3 months
For 2) 2-3 months
Focus during that time: Applying and learning in the specific topic, developing my course marketing, my local coaching clients, learning and reading on supporting topics for 1-2h/day.
That's it for now. I guess I also need to start meditating since my mind is racing because of all the "fuel" for a few days now and I can't fall asleep then. I like that "mindracing" and it feels excited. Though I know that it will not workout good long term if I miss to "shut down" a littl before bed time. Anyone else knows that?
Thanks for reading, thanks for all the valuable content and a special thanks to @Lex DeVille for the epic posts.
I skip the part of who I am (you can read it in my introduction post).
In short: I have a local coaching business for 2years now (like therapy for healthy people), and also started a second project last year where I sold my online course a few times. I want to create with this project a scalable FL business.
One thing about my goals: Financially: I want to make 35.000€ this year (possible net income for myself).
On learning goals: Improve
- Entrepreneurial/ economic thinking (find out what I dont know)
- Marketing: Copywriting
- Coachingskills: by using trance more often and practicing it, storytelling, clear communication
- Personal: raising to another level of productivity by eliminating even more distractions and learning how to enjoy the process even more
This is like a progress diary for me. I dont intent to write it so much for the reader and more for myself (I know, bad copywriting)
So here is what I found out so far:
- This forum is huge and offers so much value.
- As I noticed while reading the TFM: I miss education in economy, business theory (MJ writes about "you need to know the basics!). Thats why I ordered "The 10 day MBA" to get basic knowledge of what I actually dont know. So I can dig deeper on the specific topics I think I need most at the moment.
- I first was thinking about how I move on with my business. While reading across the forum I also noticed: I could use Ads to drive sales for my online course.
Problem: I only used SEO for traffic so far and dont know much about Google Ads or FBAds. If I want to use it, I want to be prepared and make the most out of it. So that brings me to the next problem: Good Ads need to convert (otherwise they waste money).
So: I need to be good at copywriting. I know a little copy writing but def. need to improve it. - I also found advice in the forum on how to funnel my coaching business. Thats a plan to pursue after the basics are learned (copywriting, Ad marketing)
- Tons of other valuable stuff I read and want to read. I notice how I can spend the whole day reading and getting new input. So I need to filter, scheudule time and focus on implementing.
1. Learn Copywriting fast:
Step 1: Use @Lex DeVille guides (e.g. this one) to create a Upwork account and offer copywriting.
Step 2: Use my NLP background, the books "Ca$hvertising" and "Web Copy That Sells" + Lex DeViles Guide this one to start writing copy on Upwork
Step 3: Apply the learnings on how to write good copy to my online courses salespage
2. Learn Google Ads and FB Ads fast:
Step 1: Again use the Upwork account to offer it.
Step 2: Find ressources to learn it (not researched so far)
Step 3: Apply the learnings and create a Ad Campain for my online course.
3. Further Steps to be added once I am there
Time Horizon:
For 1) 2-3 months
For 2) 2-3 months
Focus during that time: Applying and learning in the specific topic, developing my course marketing, my local coaching clients, learning and reading on supporting topics for 1-2h/day.
That's it for now. I guess I also need to start meditating since my mind is racing because of all the "fuel" for a few days now and I can't fall asleep then. I like that "mindracing" and it feels excited. Though I know that it will not workout good long term if I miss to "shut down" a littl before bed time. Anyone else knows that?
Thanks for reading, thanks for all the valuable content and a special thanks to @Lex DeVille for the epic posts.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
