The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

B&P 2014 Official Thread

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
... and he completely kicked my a$$ for killing it. Best way to put what proceeded is probably TOUGH LOVE.

I too was on the receiving end of @zen*******'s mind-altering boot. I'm still digesting, but thank you sir. I think.

Also big thanks to @JasonR , @TheTruth and @AndrewNC for organizing the event, it was awesome and they deserve a ton of props for how well organized it was.

Ditto on this...great job guys. And let's not forget @RealOG as well. Thanks for all of your work.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Sound like everyone had a blast. Congrats. Next time for sure!

FreeMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Nov 26, 2012
NSW, Australia
Thank you all for an incredible weekend.

It was so great to meet everyone and put a face to the names I see on the forum. I had some amazing conversations with entrepreneurs getting things done from all different backgrounds and life situations.

For anyone going to B&P for the first time next year, if you can, come a bit earlier and leave a bit later. Some of the most memorable experiences I had this weekend were on the Wednesday and Thursday nights before the event, and the Sunday afternoon & night after the event. As @AnneC said to me at the end of the first day, a lot of what happens at B&P is what happens after the presentations. This was definitely the case.

I'm in Phoenix airport now and it will be 20 hours until I get back to Sydney :(. If any of you are coming down under, please do look me up.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Just wanted to drop a line and say, thank you all for coming out and making this BnP an awesome experience.

I learned new business models, specific advertising strategies and life lessons. We bonded over parties and "cooler talk" and made life long friendships.

There is no greater credibility then telling people "I'm a fastlaner"

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
For those of you who went this year, there is a facebook group you are now able to join. Email boris and he will point you over there so he can make sure you are someone who actually came to the event.

That group is a great place to stow questionable pictures and also thoughts after returning home and decompressing.

[edit] P.S. I hate my avatar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
P.S.S. I now read [yall's] posts in your voices, it is very entertaining.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
Gotta say, this was a life changing event for me, and I want to thank everyone who was there. I got everything I was hoping for and a whole lot more. I learned more in 4 days at B&P than I did in 4 years of college. The lessons are impossible to place a value on because they extend out for the rest of my life. All of the new friendships make this truly a priceless experience. Even if this had bankrupted me, it would have been worth it!

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Here is my little ‘review’ and thoughts on B&P 2014.
As I’ve mentioned, this was my first time there, and although I had some expectations as to what it would be like – I really wasn’t prepared for truly how great this was.

Y1QwUHB.jpg

First I want to thank @JasonR, @TheTruth, and @AndrewNC for being great hosts. Well done!

Location / Food
I shared my room with @1step at Chapparal Suites and thought it was a great place to stay. Excellent service, good sized rooms, and nice breakfast every morning. But the dinners at @RealOG (Mike and Danielle’s) were the best, and I’m not just talking about the delicious backyard bbq and hand-tossed pizzas – but of course the socializing and networking that went down in these after hours.

Kudos to Mike/Danielle for hosting that at their house. Giant jenga anyone? Lots of fun. Oh and of course – I finally got to meet @MJ DeMarco! Woot!

Presentations
I learned a LOT of valuable stuff in the presentations, even the ones that didn’t exactly relate directly to what I’m doing. I think the key to getting the most out of each presentation is to really look at the core message in each one and then look at where it can apply to your own situation, either for your current venture or any future venture.

To those who weren’t there – yes I can confirm what I had heard before, that you will see and hear a lot here that you probably never will hear mentioned on a public forum. Some presentations on their own will make you understand why people say the ticket will quickly pay for itself.

People
This is really the essence of B&P, and the reason why YOU should have no excuse not to be there next year. I can’t describe how amazing it was to finally be face to face and talk business for hours on end with you guys. New ideas flourish, new partnerships build, and priceless knowledge is interchanged.

Just the business brainpower of everyone coming together here must in itself have a worth of several hundred million dollars (if such a thing could ever be measured). It is SOO refreshing getting to talk to like-minded people who “gets it” and don’t zone out once you start talking about anything entrepreneurial.

It is also awesome to be able to finally connect real humans to what I have mostly only known as forum names, avatars, or skype id's. I apologize if I at times seemed quiet around a group conversation – but it was partially because I enjoyed listening in and absorb everything – and also partially because I have tinnitus (constant ringing in my ears, along with some hearing issues) and so I have a bit of a heard time deciphering everything that is being said when people talk in a crowd, words kind of get mumbled together. But trust me – I was 100% there and enjoyed every second of it! :)

Some pictures
94BQW4V.jpg

dFNiTix.jpg

tGDB1PB.jpg

7nh1lUF.jpg

FastLanePursuer

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 11, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Wow, what a weekend...It went by too fast! I learned so much here and one of the best parts about the entire experience was being able to connect faces to the actual forum members. Talking and meeting people from the forum in person is so much better than just talking to them on the forum - it's a million times better!

@JasonR @TheTruth @AndrewNC - Awesome guys. Thank you for hosting the event!

@Hong King Kong @PeteLife @Darius (david) - You guys are cool folks. I got to spend extra time talking to you guys which was dope.

@Arrabista - super friendly and tons of energy! Thank you for the advice and your presentation was awesome! :)

@Likwid24 - Cool meeting and hearing about what you were up to with your biz. It's too bad Sunday wasn't what we expected but it's all good.

@Kung Fu Steve - Thanks for the shot man! I don't know what was in it but damn it went down smooth haha..and for your presentation on funnels..wow

@Eskil - Had a wonderful time getting to know you and you're a super cool dude. Thanks for letting me win in Jenga!

(Addison) - Don't know your username but thanks for coming to get me when I was stranded at Hi-Fi lol. My night would've been different if you guys hadn't come.

@RealOG - Beautiful home and wow thank you for much for hosting dinner at your place! Going down those hills with your trikes was too fun! Thanks man

@biophase - was only able to talk to you for a short period of time but man hearing about all your traveling was inspiring. One thing you told me that stood ou was how you only say things that you're going to do. I could see how serious about that too. I need to become that person as well. Thanks for the chat!

(Trevor) & @TopChef - Thanks for the address back to Jason's place and thank you @TopChef for offering a place to stay. Crazy night!

(Vince) - You let me borrow your iPhone charger even before I met you. (that's the type of things you're going to see from the people at this event!) I can't thank you enough for that.

@zen******* - I'm glad I got to meet you and was able to sit down and listen to what you had to say. Thanks for the drink and the insight!

@FreeMan - Was able to catch the same plane with you and talk about business and life. Glad you came up to me and extended my B&P experience. Cool man. :)

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Thank you to everyone who came down and made this week truly memorable. Not in an entire lifetime could I have met so many quality people than I did at a single B&P event.

The key takeaway for me was to aim higher and move faster. As someone who already thought he was being aggressive and taking a lot of action; this made me realize I had to double my efforts, get out of my comfort zone, and go big.

I was genuinely impressed with how great the presentations were. It was an almost perfect combination of informative, inspiring, and entertaining from the first day to the last. I'm not sure how @JasonR, @AndrewNC, and @TheTruth pulled that one off but needless to say they deserve a lot of credit for this.

In no particular order some of the best presentations were:
@Russ H
@GlobalWealth
@TheTruth
@zen*******

@SteveO I missed out on your epic story of when you were 15 years old. Next Year! ;)

@danoodle I am going to focus more on "Getting Lucky" this year. More meeting people from this forum, from other forums, from the grocery store, and from walking down the street. More optimism and openness.

I will be looking forward to seeing the progress everyone makes, both in business and in life. Should anyone ever need anything, just let me know!

:tiphat:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Who took the group shot? Mason? im still having trouble connecting some faces with screennames, i need the visual. I'll do my write up tomorrow, since i have an entire different perspective from what i got out of it this year

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Yeah Mason took the group shot but I don't know if it was his camera, or maybe @JasonR 's camera?
Look forward to seeing it.

I told @Atown512 someone should Photoshop a pride flag, some underwear on the side, and pixelated crotches on a pic of the guys in the tub - and sure enough he stuck to his word and got it done.. LOL. That thing turned out awesome and I see @VinceT now added a Brazzers logo onto it too.

cannot-be-unseen.jpg

PeeVee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Dec 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Get shit done, fail a lot, change your taste buds, fail more, get more shit done, succeed.... oh yeah and F*ck taxes. I think that pretty much sums up the weekend.
I luv how the F*ck you describe this. I am in in 2015!

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
I wanted to first thank everyone who made this event possible. @JasonR , @TheTruth , @AndrewNC , and @RealOG you guys did a great job. Thank you! The presentations went smoothly, the food was awesome, and the drinks just kept coming. Can't ask for much more than that!

Now as cliche as it sounds, this event was truly life changing. That term gets thrown around too often though. This event drastically changed the course of my life. I'm headed in a totally different direction at a speed I still can't even comprehend. And I love it.

If all you got out of it was just the business knowledge you still would have been way ahead. Now, being careful not to discount the wealth of valuable knowledge that was shared, this event was SO much more than just the information. For me, it was a way to peek behind the curtain a bit and see how all of you successful guys and gals approach life. I was able to see the mindset, energy, determination, and no-excuses mentality in person. And it was eye opening.

There's no excuses, no bullshit, and no reason why anything can't be done.
It was amazing to see and be a part of. Thanks again everyone and I look forward to seeing you all next year!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
B&P 2015

So I have about a year to go out. Do scary sh**, f*** things up, make sh** happen, fall on my a$$., get back up to an even higher level, put together an amazing story loaded with valuable advice based on experience. Then maybe I will be able to reserve a seat?

Shhhhhhhhhh Shh Shh, don't talk... just do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.