I'm not dead yet
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Jul 20, 2015
Yeah, I’m really struggling. /sThese messages you posted are a direct contradiction of each other. First you say the person who did the survey is “wasting their time”, and then proceed to say; ‘millions of people are able to do what they love, as well as have successful careers.’
Did you perhaps consider the person who made the survey is ‘doing what they love’, or, God forbid they just wanted to provide the world with free knowledge.
No offence, but if you are in a mindset where you are complaining (or saying people are wasting their time), by providing you with FREE and insightful information, then you aren't going to get far.
And it really isn’t too insightful, just looks like more mental masturbation.
- Rich people read? No way!
- Daily affirmations? I never would’ve thought!
- Goals?! Now you’re just blowing my mind.
- Rich people’s kids go to college? Impressive.
- Rich people have a lawyer? That’s probably important.
- Rich people have a will? Well, I suppose if you’re rich, you’ll wanna do something with that money after you die!
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.