At the moment I am only absorbing as much information as I can from this awesome platform. I think now it's time to add some value by myself
!
I am also a wantrepreneuer (since years...) searching for the opportunity to engage the Fastlane and escape my poor life. So if you have any clue how the world and I could benefit from my knowledge please let me know.
But what so ever 😀 let me tell you something about my qualifications.
- amateur bodybuilder from germany
- second place at the age of 16 at a local bodybuilding contest
- I know pretty much everything you need to know about nutrition and training
So please ask me anything about the topic
by the way you can also add me on skype or whatsapp if you want a 1 on 1 coaching lesson. Just let me know 
I am also a wantrepreneuer (since years...) searching for the opportunity to engage the Fastlane and escape my poor life. So if you have any clue how the world and I could benefit from my knowledge please let me know.
But what so ever 😀 let me tell you something about my qualifications.
- amateur bodybuilder from germany
- second place at the age of 16 at a local bodybuilding contest
- I know pretty much everything you need to know about nutrition and training
So please ask me anything about the topic
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
