The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ask me anything about bodybuilding,nutrition

Niklas98

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2017
Germany
I take creatine, but I notice I get slight nausea from it (when im eating or brushing my teeth), now I drink probably at least 2 liters of water a day. Should I drink more, or take less grams?

Creatine is known for those issues... How much do you take? I only take about 5-10 grams a day together with my proteinshake.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
Creatine is known for those issues... How much do you take? I only take about 5-10 grams a day together with my proteinshake.

I take the same amount, sometimes immediatly after a workout on an empty stomach optionally with some food afterwards. Maybe splitting it up will help?

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Yes I did, but I think the market is saturated here in Germany. Maybe I should try it anyways :) I just have to learn everything about getting customers I do not know where to start / how I should set up such a company.

Thank you for your advice!
At's all about sales, my man. Check out Jay Abraham's book "Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition." His other books are pretty awesome too.

Also, learn copywriting. Check out Sinisterlex's posts on the forum and read the book "Cashvertising" by Drew Eric Whitman.

Niklas98

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2017
Germany
I take the same amount, sometimes immediatly after a workout on an empty stomach optionally with some food afterwards. Maybe splitting it up will help?

Yes it could help try to eat something before you take creatine, it doesn´t really matter when you take it just use it daily (only if it won´t harm you!).
Creatine is a good supplement but it is not that important :) Supplements are really overrated. (I can not afford it anymore and it changed nearly nothing)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niklas98

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2017
Germany
At's all about sales, my man. Check out Jay Abraham's book "Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition." His other books are pretty awesome too.

Also, learn copywriting. Check out Sinisterlex's posts on the forum and read the book "Cashvertising" by Drew Eric Whitman.
Thank you :) I will definetly look at it after my finals! Tommorow biology exam :x

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.