So I have had some major changes in the the last year. Some were planned (leaving my job) and some were not (having so many challenges with the apartment and my father in law being in the hospital/care home for 2 months). My husband and I have been overcoming the challenges and the stress and try to lead as "normal" a life as possible.
Anyways, real estate and e-commerce are new to me so I've been focusing on learning as much as I can but I now have another "project" on my hands that will probably take most of my energy! I don't have a specific launch date but I know it will be in about 9 months!!! :banana: We have been trying for years (infertility treatments are not covered under my plan) and I am praying that all goes well!!
I'm excited and nervous and feeling a bit, what have I gotten myself into!?! I'm confident about my competance with a baby.... just not that confident about a baby and learning real estate and e-commerce! Although, this is a HUGE incentive for me and my husband to get our butts in gear yesterday!
Anyways, real estate and e-commerce are new to me so I've been focusing on learning as much as I can but I now have another "project" on my hands that will probably take most of my energy! I don't have a specific launch date but I know it will be in about 9 months!!! :banana: We have been trying for years (infertility treatments are not covered under my plan) and I am praying that all goes well!!
I'm excited and nervous and feeling a bit, what have I gotten myself into!?! I'm confident about my competance with a baby.... just not that confident about a baby and learning real estate and e-commerce! Although, this is a HUGE incentive for me and my husband to get our butts in gear yesterday!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
