The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anxious New Beginnings

GoldenEggs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 4, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
So I have had some major changes in the the last year. Some were planned (leaving my job) and some were not (having so many challenges with the apartment and my father in law being in the hospital/care home for 2 months). My husband and I have been overcoming the challenges and the stress and try to lead as "normal" a life as possible.

Anyways, real estate and e-commerce are new to me so I've been focusing on learning as much as I can but I now have another "project" on my hands that will probably take most of my energy! I don't have a specific launch date but I know it will be in about 9 months!!! :banana: We have been trying for years (infertility treatments are not covered under my plan) and I am praying that all goes well!!

I'm excited and nervous and feeling a bit, what have I gotten myself into!?! I'm confident about my competance with a baby.... just not that confident about a baby and learning real estate and e-commerce! Although, this is a HUGE incentive for me and my husband to get our butts in gear yesterday!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Very exciting!!! Congrats.:smx9:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Congrats! Your abilities will grow more than you know....

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Very cool. Congrats. Wish you the best!:icon_super:

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Wowie zowie!

Best wishes.

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
CONGRATS!!!! :) That is awesome that you are looking at it as an incentive to keep moving as well! I hope it is the springboard you need to accomplish all your goals and then some! :)

GoldenEggs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 4, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
Thanks everyone!! I hopefully get to hear the heartbeat on July 3rd!! :hurray:

CONGRATS!!!! :) That is awesome that you are looking at it as an incentive to keep moving as well! I hope it is the springboard you need to accomplish all your goals and then some! :)

I waver....on the one hand, money coming in is a big concern of mine and I miss having a paycheck. On the other, I know we are taking steps to improve our business and I've already received a lot of valuable input from everyone here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.