The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anti-microbial body wash - good idea?

Idea threads
D

Deleted85763

I know there is one anti-bacterial (anti-microbial) body wash on the market today but I think there's a room for another one. Anyone else agree?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I know there is one anti-bacterial (anti-microbial) body wash on the market today but I think there's a room for another one. Anyone else agree?
I am not sure about demand, but I can tell you that Triclosan, which is included in the formula for many antibacterial body wash products is a health hazard.

See: 5 Things to Know About Triclosan

Walter

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I had to use one before I had surgery last week to help cut down on the possibility of infections.

As for at any other time, I'm sure that it is a good idea. Their are finding out the bacteria mix in gut controls our immune system. A new study shows that the bacteria mix in our mouth control how many cavities we get, no matter how much we brush and floss. How does the bacteria mix on our skin control infections and healing? Or does it have any effects?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted85763

I had to use one before I had surgery last week to help cut down on the possibility of infections.

As for at any other time, I'm sure that it is a good idea. Their are finding out the bacteria mix in gut controls our immune system. A new study shows that the bacteria mix in our mouth control how many cavities we get, no matter how much we brush and floss. How does the bacteria mix on our skin control infections and healing? Or does it have any effects?
I can assure you that daily brushing, flossing and antiseptic mouthwash makes all the difference between tooth and gum decay, and the misery that comes with it, and healthy teeth and everything that goes with it.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I can assure you that daily brushing, flossing and antiseptic mouthwash makes all the difference between tooth and gum decay, and the misery that comes with it, and healthy teeth and everything that goes with it.
I thought that was true until I read this article. It might interest you too.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
That article goes on to say that the best way to prevent cavities is by daily oral care! Exactly what they knew and what I said above.
I agree. Yes, I brush and floss. But, who knew that one's bacteria mix in one's mouth would have an influence to that extent.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.