The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anime YouTube Niche - Potentially Earn 20k$ / Month After a Year

Share your FTE moment...

SindbadtheSailor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 31, 2017
Poland, Łódź
Hello everyone,
I came up with an idea today that I won't follow on so I am sharing it with you guys.

I use "TubyBuddy" Google Chrome extension that allows to research YouTube channels on the spot.

Using the extension I found a good niche, with easy money in it. I am not interested in this kind of stuff because I don't believe it adds value to other people's life's, but if someone does then go ahead and earn some Dollars.

It's basically about posting anime YouTube fights / best moments, etc.
Example of channel in this niche: ViniiTube
YouTube analytics: UCd21m0AHf4Vx88Znty7v4Cw YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com
There are smillar channels in movie industry that basically get 1-4 mln. of views for 15 minutes of work, but there is only one channel like this in rapidly growing anime niche.

Cons:
  • How often you post videos doesn't matter that much, because you need some time to start generating income.
  • You don't really create value, you just make other people waist their time watching stupid YouTube videos.
  • I don't see a way it can be outsourced, because the person you will be outsourcing to can just steal the idea.
  • More people might get interested after this post.
  • You need to get 1k+ subscribers to start earning money, views won't be a problem.
  • It would be nice if you know something about anime industry.
  • Some of your videos might get banned, even your whole channel. For your whole channel to get banned you need to be EXTREMELY stupid.
  • Some of your videos might get demonetized.

Pros:
  • You will learn basics of editing and marketing and YouTube marketing.
  • Easy to do.
  • You can sell merchandise, create Facebook groups and to traffic licking, after you have more views.

I hope it will help someone start his new path in life and I am also waiting for any potential responses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Its not a bad idea, there is a lot of opportunity in youtube!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
YouTube’s partner program has declined a lot over the years, so don’t expect YouTube to actually pay you. You’d need to make money by either having your own store you’d link to or by doing affiliates.

Also, consider that you may be violating copyright by doing this. If you’re posting videos of anime fights, you are using a studios property to make money, huge copyright violation.

Most people who make money directly from YouTube are creating original content, not recycling content.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
YouTube’s partner program has declined a lot over the years, so don’t expect YouTube to actually pay you. You’d need to make money by either having your own store you’d link to or by doing affiliates.

Also, consider that you may be violating copyright by doing this. If you’re posting videos of anime fights, you are using a studios property to make money, huge copyright violation.

Most people who make money directly from YouTube are creating original content, not recycling content.
Yhh I know, I've got a couple channels with a few thousand subscribers, the YouTube money is basically nothing now, they did cut it majorly last year. Like you said though I'll be selling my own stuff to the following when it's strong enough. It's just a platform to get your stuff out or a hobby ‍♂️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Instead of building a hustle by infringing copyrights, a better idea is to do those Anime youtube reaction videos.
The ones where they watch a popular anime every episode and they react to that.

If you don't want to put that small window frame of video there like above, where it's considered infringing copyrights, do it like this couple here:

(a video of yourself watching a TV isn't infringing copyrights lol)

You get to have fun too!
Many of these reaction videos to popular anime have high views and engagement.

And then you've this extreme madboy from hell:

(skip to 1:52 and watch from there.....he goes full hard-on from 2:42 onwards)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.