The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy's Google Ads Courses

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This week I presented a live workshop for @Fox 's Fox Web School / Legends Program where I spent a couple of hours explaining how I've built my own business.

This included:
  • The benefits of selling Google Ads as a Service.
  • How I got my first clients.
  • How I charge clients.
  • How I'm scaling.
This is the first time I've presented this, and covers all the advice I've given friends over the years.

I've added it into my own $25/mth Google Ads Jumpstart as a Bonus Module. I may move it into a separate course later.

If you're interested in selling Google Ads as a service for other businesses then you can find it as the last Bonus Module.

Hope it helps! Let me know if you have feedback or questions.

Andy

Link:

New module.png

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi Andy,

Interested in joining the Google Ads Jumpstart. I just have a few questions, though.
1. Do you continuously add content to your membership portal, that's why you charge monthly?
I sporadically add more content to the membership portal. I also send sporadic emails to members with updates on campaigns I'm building for clients etc. I've to redo some of the CORE lessons as Google's changed the interface a bit.

I decided to charge monthly so people could get in cheaper than paying $399 as a one-time payment. If people get what they need or decide it's not for them then they can cancel easy enough. I also want all my offerings to be subscription based, and ideally monthly.

2. Is there a minimum period of commitment to be a member of the GA Jumpstart?
No. Some people signup and cancel before their second month. I don't know if it's because they decided it's not for them, or they got what they needed and don't need to be a member any longer. I don't mind either way.

3. Will this apply if I provide Google Ads as a Service to local businesses?
Yes. That's what I do and my strategies are geared more towards lead gen and local service businesses. They still work for national lead gen, and for eCommerce, but I don't have modules about Google Shopping Ads or Performance Max Campaigns.

4. How long will the course take if I allocate say 2 hours a day to consuming all its contents?
A better question is "how long before you can get ads running?". You should have ads up within a couple of hours.

There's three CORE modules. One is a 90 minute workshop (that you can find for free on my YouTube channel anyway), and the other two are to help you do keyword research and setup ads. I encourage people to get through the CORE modules and setup campaigns, and then go through the BONUS modules as and when they need to.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
Great to have you onboard.

Don't touch your current campaigns. Build new campaigns and then maybe pause your old campaigns. You need a fallback position if the new campaigns don't work as well. There's also strategies to migrate the "traffic" from one campaign to another. I'm going to do a video about that.
Yup! That's what I meant. I won't be deleting the old campaign. I'll build a new campaign without changing the old campaign just incase.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I increased The Google Ads Jumpstart from $15/mth to $20/mth.

When people asked if I had courses I was always a bit embarrassed saying the membership was $15/mth - it just seemed too cheap. At least now it will feel a bit more "serious".

The plan is to add more courses to the platform that are NOT just about Google Ads. I want to add a lot more inbound marketing lessons, and to add lessons to help people with freelancing and selling as a techie. The monthly membership will give access to them all - like Skillshare and Netflix.

For the next 24 hours I'll create a coupon for you if you'd like to signup for the $15/mth. Just PM me if you're interested.

bublav

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 16, 2018
Hi Andy,

Interested in joining the Google Ads Jumpstart. I just have a few questions, though.
1. Do you continuously add content to your membership portal, that's why you charge monthly?
2. Is there a minimum period of commitment to be a member of the GA Jumpstart?
3. Will this apply if I provide Google Ads as a Service to local businesses?
4. How long will the course take if I allocate say 2 hours a day to consuming all its contents?

Thanks.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone asked via PM:

"Can you confirm that your $25/month subscription will allow me to see all Google Ads jumpstart lessons right away?
Also, is there a difference between the course shown on your website and the one for "INSIDERS"? I don't have access to it as I am still a free member of this forum."

My reply:

Yes, you get instant access to all lessons. I don't have a course in the INSIDERS.

Quite a few people have signed up in the last few weeks, presumably from following @Lex DeVille 's thread HERE.

Some of the lessons are a bit out of date due to Google changing the screens slightly. It's not stopped people setting up campaigns though. I'll try to update the lessons soon although I'm snowed under with client work.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone asked this:

Hi Andy, two quick questions: What is the content update date? By making a monthly subscription, the various modules of the course are made available on the platform month by month or, how does it work? Thanks

Sorry, another little quick question : Although I have a good understanding of English (although I have a little more difficulty with the British accent) I also wanted to know if the video platform has the CC function that auto-generates English subtitles. Thanks

1) I update lessons when I get round to it. I plan on redoing the main modules soon since the interface has changed a little bit.

2) People who signup get access to all lessons immediately.

3) I've not auto-generated English subtitles. I'll think about subtitles for the next version. I think they'd have to be checked since a lot of the terminology would confuse any automated subtitling software.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.