The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

'An object in motion stays in motion' - Thoughts on taking action!

Anything related to matters of the mind

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Hey everyone,

If you don't read the post still read this line: When I'm taking this much action and coming from a value providing mindset I am seeing things I have never seen, opportunities to really help companies and people with their projects.

I have been taking lots of action lately and it's yielded some amazing results. I wanted to post very quickly to talk about what is happening with my life right now. 1st, I want to quit, I'm overworked and tried, but contracts are rolling in and it's my job to do them! @Bila in her thread talks about the struggle of a business vs the 9 to 5. That thread really resonated with me; just like her everything is working, it is just hard work and lots of unpredictable events because I'm going bigger. That being said, it's hard work, real hard work running my business.

Something I learned this last week is the more clients I take and the more I pitch the better view of the problems many businesses across various industries have. I noticed a pretty hole in the tech industry and I working on trying to figure out a way to help those people who are facing the problem (very vague to keep this quiet). When I'm taking this much action and coming from a value providing mindset, I am seeing things I have never seen, opportunities to really help companies and people with their projects.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey everyone,

If you don't read the post still read this line: When I'm taking this much action and coming from a value providing mindset I am seeing things I have never seen, opportunities to really help companies and people with their projects.

I have been taking lots of action lately and it's yielded some amazing results. I wanted to post very quickly to talk about what is happening with my life right now. 1st, I want to quit, I'm overworked and tried, but contracts are rolling in and it's my job to do them! @Bila in her thread talks about the struggle of a business vs the 9 to 5. That thread really resonated with me; just like her everything is working, it is just hard work and lots of unpredictable events because I'm going bigger. That being said, it's hard work, real hard work running my business.

Something I learned this last week is the more clients I take and the more I pitch the better view of the problems many businesses across various industries have. I noticed a pretty hole in the tech industry and I working on trying to figure out a way to help those people who are facing the problem (very vague to keep this quiet). When I'm taking this much action and coming from a value providing mindset, I am seeing things I have never seen, opportunities to really help companies and people with their projects.
100%

Opportunity doesn't knock once in a blue moon. If your ears are tuned to it, it's like a drum-roll on your door.

All those opportunities you're seeing are because you're engaging with people and trying to help them.

One of the best things I did/do is free short Skype calls to help people with their AdWords accounts. After the umpteenth of these calls it is ME who is getting the biggest benefit - I get to see patterns where people are stuck, and diagnose where people's thinking is skew.

Plus, a lot more people are out there able to refer me on.

Things never go to meticulously detailed plans. Our plans get incinerated at first point of contact with a customer (cue Mike Tyson quote).

So the key to finding needs is getting out there, taking consistent and massive action, and helping people with an open mind where it's not about you.

Nice post. Thanks @PoemsForHearts

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Oh, and with all that pitching you're doing, I bet you're getting better at pitching and spotting the time-wasters and future PITA clients.

I bet you're getting better at explaining the value of your offer, and spotting who sees the value and not the cost.

I bet you're building a network rapidly too, and that network (regardless of whether they become a client) will start bringing in more referrals.

I bet you're building a library of material you can leverage, and processes to manage all the leads and where they are in the pipeline.

"Good things happen when you move at pace." (Unknown)

"If you're not getting new problems, you're not moving fast enough." (Paraphrasing Grant Cardone)

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
It's almost funny how seeing misconceptions leads to finding solutions.
This thread gave me probably the best idea about why people don't succeed. Or succeed in X only to later find out that they were never successful in general.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.