The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An introduction and my journey into the Fastlane Forum

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
Hello! I came here to connect with people who are willing to help me to become the best version of myself and help others as well.

Let me tell you a little bit about my life story, before knowing anything about MJ’s books, I began reading books about personal finances since I wanted to be responsible when handling my money once I got a job and one day be able to retire asap. Then one day, in a blog where the author of the website discussed about his favorite books about personal finance, I found The Millionaire Fastlane was discussed in one of them.

At first, I thought the book sounded like a “get-rich-easy” scheme right around the corner, so out of curiosity I began to read it. To my surprise, MJ discussed what sidewalkers and slowlaners are. My thought processes were similar to the slowlaner, for example: earn money from a job, then invest it in different assets so they become more valuable over time, etc. What I didn’t take into account is that there is no sure way that you could get ever a job at a certain company or you can get into an accident and never be able to pay insurance, etc.

Evidently, MJ’s philosophy regarding what the fastlane is about, captivated my attention the most since before reading the book I thought that only athletes, musicians, politicians or some businessmen with good connections to politicians could get the wealth a lot of people desire. Now after reading the book, I realized that it can be posible for a lot of people to become wealthy (while, yes you will need to learn new skills along the way while you’re building a business).

After reading TMF , I read Unscripted which was essentially what TMF teaches you with a little bit more of depth in the content. Afterwards, I began to search for needs in which they could help me build these kind of businesses.

The reason why I joined the forum after all of this is that after a little of self-improvement starting 2018, I began to feel stagnated in most aspects of my life, especially in the profesional one since I wanted to get an internship in January but I got rejected several times and never made it. So, I became worried that after graduation, I won’t be able to find a job (due to a lot of competition of the job market) and maybe I might get started on something small before doing anything big (a side-hustle like Fiverr doing programming, data science and translations gigs).

And here I am today, fully entering into the forum to learn new things, help other people and receiving advice on other people and become a better person for myself and everyone around me. If you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...