The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An idea but no idea how to execute it.

Idea threads

Salah Issa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 23, 2020
I recently came up with an idea, that I really believe could benefit millions of people out there, but I just have no idea where to begin in this venture. Does anyone have any advice, on where I can get help, to better understand where I need to be?

Thank you for your time,
Salah Issa

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pr0ducer maniac

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 9, 2020
I recently came up with an idea, that I really believe could benefit millions of people out there, but I just have no idea where to begin in this venture. Does anyone have any advice, on where I can get help, to better understand where I need to be?

Thank you for your time,
Salah Issa
Does your idea is a product or a service? Are you sure it is not already existing?

Pr0ducer maniac

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 9, 2020

Thank you for your time,
Salah Issa
If it is a new idea for a new product, I suggest maybe to look after Home Invention's website or other firms like them. They help inventor and entrepreneurs. Ask for more information for them. But don't forget to follow the process. The idea is like 0.1 percent of the process. Maybe also, your idea isn't good as it sounds.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

Thank you for your time,
Salah Issa
Share a little bit more about your idea.
What is it about? How will you provide value?
We cant advice you without knowing anything about what you want to do.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
If it is a new idea for a new product, I suggest maybe to look after Home Invention's website or other firms like them. They help inventor and entrepreneurs. Ask for more information for them. But don't forget to follow the process. The idea is like 0.1 percent of the process. Maybe also, your idea isn't good as it sounds.
Beware of companies such as InventionHome. Check reviews.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.