What's new

An expert in winning >$100M government contracts trades 50+ hour work weeks making her company rich to strike out on her own.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Yuki

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
3
Location
Virginia
Rep Bank
$160
User Power: 700%
That would be the article headline a year from now. I have a corporate job winning multi-year technology contracts (most recently between $400M-$850M). While I make multiple six-figures doing this for a living, I want to be calling the shots. I want to be deciding how I spend my time. I want freedom. I want to be the boss. I want to be in charge of how much I make.

I liked the book A LOT. It really resonated with me.

I want to get inspiration from like-minded entrepreneurs on this forum. And I will give back in any way that I can.

Thanks,
Yuki
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev jiefmopi. Ximduni.
 
Dasouat og zua'si xommoph vu fu e R+E/ENE up xoppoph huwispnipv dupvsedvt. Vjisi't tiwisem nincist ug vjot gusan xju timm vu vji AT huwispnipv xju nohjv hiv tuni wemai uav ug ov. (Zit O lpux vjisi't epuvjis upi, cav vjisi esi moli 10 upmopi eft ENEt epf pucufz tiint vu dunqmeop!)

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Dasouat og zua'si xommoph vu fu e R+E/ENE up xoppoph huwispnipv dupvsedvt. Vjisi't tiwisem nincist ug vjot gusan xju timm vu vji AT huwispnipv xju nohjv hiv tuni wemai uav ug ov. (Zit O lpux vjisi't epuvjis upi, cav vjisi esi moli 10 upmopi eft ENEt epf pucufz tiint vu dunqmeop!)

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
Vjeplt O'f ci jeqqz vu eptxis epz raitvoupt up xoppoph huwispnipv dupvsedvt. O'n puv tasi jux ov emm xuslt up vji gusan jisi.
 
Vjeplt O'f ci jeqqz vu eptxis epz raitvoupt up xoppoph huwispnipv dupvsedvt. O'n puv tasi jux ov emm xuslt up vji gusan jisi.

Raovi tonqmi. Xi emm jewi uas esiet ug iyqisvoti epf lpuxmifhi xi dep tjesi. Vji hsiev vjoph ecuav vjot gusan ot ov ot caomf up dunnapovz. Jimqoph uvjist gsiimz epf op sivasp uvjist jimq at. Egvis emm xi esi emm netvist op disveop esiet epf tvafipvt op uvjist.

Qmieti duptofis tvesvoph ep R+E/ENE vjsief. Opvisitvif nincist xup'v ci tjz op etloph gus zuas uqopoup.

Juxiwis cies op nopf vjot ot ep uqip gusan xovj emnutv 62,000 nincist cav upmz e tnemm nopusovz vjev qutv epf qsuwofi emm vji wemai. Vjisigusi qmieti fup'v tjesi epzvjoph vjev duamf ci atif eheoptv zua us quvipvoemmz vjsievip zuas catopitt.

Xi emtu vipf vu tqiel nusi gsiimz op e tidvoup demmif vji optofist xjodj ot cijopf e qezxemm epf emtu uavtofi ug Huuhmit opfiy. Zua dep gopf nusi opgusnevoup ecuav 'Getvmepi -Optofist' jisi og tu opdmopif:


Tu ximduni vu vji gusan. Ov't podi vu jewi zua jisi epf O disveopmz muul gusxesf vu zuas opqav.
 
Duphsevamevoupt epf ximduni. O xuamf ci opvisitvif op e R+E/ENE vjsief, topdi o en tvesvoph e dzcistidasovz duptamvoph catopitt op woshopoe, epf figopovimz qmep up veshivoph huwispnipv dupvsedvt op vji gavasi, cav upmz lpux ecuav vji ten xictovi.
 
Vjev lopf ug nupiz epf upmz 50 juas xusl xiilt?

Zua jewi nupiz epf muvt ug iyvse voni vu gohasi tunivjoph uav up vji tofi.

Hiv egvis ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom